Mobiwok 8mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Mobiwok 8 MG Description
Mobiwok Tablet is a muscle relaxant medicine. It contains thiocolchicoside as its active ingredient. Mobiwok is used to treat neck pain, back pain and spine-related injury. Thiocolchicoside in Mobiwo
k blocks the pain pathway by increasing the chemical level in the brain and thus, relaxes muscle contracture. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Mobiwok should be taken with food to avoid an upset stomach. This Tablet is not recommended for use in children below 16 years of age.
Uses of Mobiwok 8 MG
Contraindications of Mobiwok 8 MG
- If you are allergic to thiocolchicoside or any other contents of Mobiwok Tablet.
- If you are pregnant or a lactating mother.
- If you are planning a pregnancy and not using any contraceptives.
Side effects of Mobiwok 8 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Mobiwok 8 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have fits.
- You have rare glucose or galactose malabsorption disease should not take this medicine.
- Mobiwok Tablet are not suitable for children below 16 years of age.
- Do not take this medicine beyond the prescribed duration and prescribed dose without consulting your doctor.
Mode of Action of Mobiwok 8 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mobiwok 8 MG
- Mobiwok Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It should be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Mobiwok 8 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Mobiwok Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- There are chances of liver toxicity if you take this medicine along with other pain killers like diclofenac, aceclofenac, paracetamol, so always consult your doctor before taking your medicines.
Storage and disposal of Mobiwok 8 MG
- Store Mobiwok Tablet below 30°C in the original packaging.
- Keep them out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.