Mirtaz 15mg Tablet
Mirtaz 15 MG Description
Mirtaz 15 MG Tablet belongs to the Tetracyclic antidepressant class of drugs. It's used to treat the signs and symptoms of severe/clinical depression. This medication is indicated to treat depression
symptoms such as sadness, loss of interest, impatience, and sleeplessness. The symptoms are severe and may hinder one's regular life. Mirtaz Tablet is a prescription-only drug for the treatment of depression. This medicine increases the amount of synthetic messengers in the brain to give a calming effect on the mind, thereby alleviating your depression. It’s complete impact could take up to a month to manifest, with certain advantages possibly occurring in one to fourteen days.
|You Save||₹18.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Anxiety, Confusion, breathing distress, oedema, Seizures, Low libido Fever with chills, Dizziness, Fainting, Constipation, Weight Gain, Hypertension and Tremors|
Uses of Mirtaz 15 MG
- Loss of interest
Contraindications of Mirtaz 15 MG
Side effects of Mirtaz 15 MG
- Uncontrolled muscular movements
- Mood swings
- Breathing distress
- Swollen eyelids, face, lips
- Irregular menstruation
Precautions and Warnings of Mirtaz 15 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have suicidal thoughts.
- Suicidal thoughts and increased suicidal tendencies have been linked to the use of this medication, particularly in young patients. Report any such incident to your doctor so that counselling and progress monitoring can be done regularly....
- You experience symptoms related to Serotonin syndrome.
- When combined with other serotonergic medicines, this treatment might produce a syndrome characterised by agitation, enhanced reflexes, tremor, sweating, dilated pupils, and diarrhoea.
- You experience bone fractures.
- A modest number of bone fractures have been attributed to the use of this drug. Notify your doctor if you suffer any bone pain, oedema, or bruising while taking this medicine.
- You experience tremors and involuntary movements.
- This medication can produce a movement disorder characterised by restlessness, a strong desire to move continually. The patient may also see that his surroundings, as well as himself, are changing.
- You want a prescription for children below 18 years.
- This medicine should not be used in children under the age of 18 because it has not been clinically proven to be safe and effective in this age group.
Mode of Action of Mirtaz 15 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mirtaz 15 MG
- Follow your doctor's instructions when taking the Mirtaz 15 MG Tablet.
- While using the prescription, be sure to follow all of the instructions on the label.
- Make sure you're taking the proper amount of medicine for the right duration of time. Before sleep, this medication is taken with plenty of water.
- Take your medication orally. With a glass of water or juice, swallow your tablets whole.
- It may take some weeks for the symptoms to go away. Do not stop taking this medication suddenly.
Interactions of Mirtaz 15 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Drugs that are known to interact with Mirtaz 15mg.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Mirtaz 15 MG
Dosage of Mirtaz 15 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Mirtaz 15mg tablet a habit-forming medicine?
Q: Is it possible to stop taking the medication once I start feeling better?
- No. You may encounter negative effects if you stop using Mirtaz 15 mg suddenly. Therefore, do not stop taking Mirtaz 15 mg suddenly, even if your depression has lessened. You may suffer from nausea, dizziness, agitation, or anxiety, as well as headaches if you suddenly stop taking Mirtaz 15mg....