Minoqilib 5% Lotion 60ml
Minoqilib 5 % Description
Minoqilib Lotion is used in the treatment of hair loss. It contains minoxidil as its active medicine. It dilates the blood vessels and stimulates hair growth on the scalp. Using more than the advised
amount is not going to increase hair growth. It may take a few months before you see results. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth. In case it gets into any of these, immediately wash with water. Do not use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you have heart diseases or high blood pressure, consult with your doctor before using the same.
- Tugain Twins 5% Bottle Of 2*60ml SolutionBy Cipla Limited120ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 1375.00₹ 1168.7533% CHEAPER₹ 9.74/Ml
- Brintop Diva 5% Bottle Of 120ml SolutionBy Brinton Pharmaceuticals Limited120ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 984.40₹ 836.7452% CHEAPER₹ 6.97/Ml
- New Androanagen Bottle Of 100ml SolutionBy Curatio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd100ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 1015.00₹ 862.7541% CHEAPER₹ 8.63/Ml
- Minoboost Bottle Of 60ml SolutionBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 850.00₹ 722.5018% CHEAPER₹ 12.04/Ml
- Anasure 5% Bottle Of 60ml SolutionBy Sun Pharma60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 870.00₹ 739.5016% CHEAPER₹ 12.33/Ml
Uses of Minoqilib 5 %
Contraindications of Minoqilib 5 %
- If you are allergic to minoxidil or other components of Minoqilib Lotion.
- If you have a shaved scalp.
- If you are pregnant and breastfeeding.
- If you are using any other topical medicines or occlusive dressings on your scalp
- If you have a high blood pressure problem.
- If you have any scalp abnormality like scalp psoriasis.
- If your age is more than 65 years or less than 18 years.
Side effects of Minoqilib 5 %
- Growth of unwanted facial hair or body hair
Precautions and Warnings of Minoqilib 5 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop chest pain, rapid heartbeat, dizziness or rash. Seek medical help immediately.
- Minoqilib Lotion is recommended only for male pattern baldness. Do not use it if you have sudden and patchy hair loss and hair loss due to childbirth.
- Patients with known heart disease or high blood pressure should take their doctor's opinion before using this Lotion.
- It should not be used on any body parts other than the scalp.
- You observe no hair growth even after using for four months, then seek your doctor's advice.
Mode of Action of Minoqilib 5 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Minoqilib 5 %
- Apply Minoqilib Lotion when your scalp and hair are completely dry.
- Apply the amount advised to the area of the scalp being treated, beginning with the centre of the area using the applicator provided.
- Do not shampoo your hair for 4 hours after applying this Lotion.
- Wash your hands immediately after applying this Lotion.
- This Lotion is for use on the scalp only. This medicine should be kept away from the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash the area thoroughly with cold water, if the medicine gets into our eyes.
- Do not use a hairdryer after applying this medicine.
- Applying more than advised or more often is not going to be more effective.
Interactions of Minoqilib 5 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Minoqilib 5 %
- Store Minoqilib Lotion below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Minoqilib 5 %
- Minoqilib Lotion is only for external use and should not be swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion or application over larger areas for a prolonged time, consult a doctor immediately if you experience any symptoms....
- Signs and symptoms of overdose would be swelling of face, hands, and feet, increased heart rate, low blood pressure, dizziness and weakness.