Meb Sr 200mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Meb Sr 200 MG Description
Meb Sr Capsule contains mebeverine as an active ingredient. It works by relaxing the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract. Meb Sr Capsule is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome, a conditio
n characterised by bloating, abdominal pain, gas constipation or diarrhoea. Do not use it if you are allergic to Mebeverine or you are breastfeeding. Take this medicine in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Take it with sufficient amounts of water. Do not break, crush or chew the medicine. If side effects bother you or there is no improvement in your condition, then immediately inform your doctor.
Uses of Meb Sr 200 MG
Contraindications of Meb Sr 200 MG
Side effects of Meb Sr 200 MG
- Allergic reactions like the urge to scratch, swelling of face, lips, neck
- Rashes, redness associated with fever
Precautions and Warnings of Meb Sr 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You feel that your symptoms are getting worse
- You have liver or kidney problems
Mode of Action of Meb Sr 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Meb Sr 200 MG
- Take Meb Sr Capsule as instructed by your doctor. It should not be chewed.
- Swallow it as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
Interactions of Meb Sr 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Meb Sr 200 MG
Dosage of Meb Sr 200 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of this medicine, then take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.