Mazz 200mg Suspension 15ml
By MAESTRO HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
15ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Mazz 200 MG/5ML Description
Mazz 200mg Suspension contains azithromycin. It is a higher antibiotic.
Check more medicines with composition as Azithromycin(200.0 Mg/5ml)
Save Upto 60% more
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Mazz 200mg Suspension 15ml
- Aziwok 200mg Mango Flavour Liquid 15mlBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15ml Suspension in BottleMRP 51.71₹ 46.5450% CHEAPER₹ 3.1/Ml
- Atm Xl 200mg Bottle Of 30ml SuspensionBy Indoco Remedies Ltd30ml Suspension in BottleMRP 114.91₹ 97.6748% CHEAPER₹ 3.26/Ml
- Atm 200mg Bottle Of 15ml SuspensionBy Indoco Remedies Ltd15ml Suspension in BottleMRP 57.46₹ 48.8448% CHEAPER₹ 3.26/Ml
- Zady 200mg Bottle Of 30ml Readymix SuspensionBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd30ml Suspension in BottleMRP 100.08₹ 85.0754% CHEAPER₹ 2.84/Ml
- Azifine 200mg Bottle Of 15ml SuspensionBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals15ml Suspension in BottleMRP 57.28₹ 48.6948% CHEAPER₹ 3.25/Ml
- Zift 200mg Bottle Of 30ml SuspensionBy Medico Intercontinental Ltd30ml Suspension in BottleMRP 114.90₹ 97.6648% CHEAPER₹ 3.26/Ml
- Zithium Ds 200mg Bottle Of 15ml SuspensionBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15ml Suspension in BottleMRP 51.70₹ 37.2260% CHEAPER₹ 2.48/Ml
- Azitus 200mg Bottle Of 15ml SuspensionBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd15ml Suspension in BottleMRP 51.67₹ 51.6745% CHEAPER₹ 3.44/Ml
- Zithium Xl 200mg Suspension 30mlBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd30ml Suspension in BottleMRP 112.27₹ 95.4349% CHEAPER₹ 3.18/Ml
- Zithrox Xl 200mg Bottle Of 30ml SuspensionBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals30ml Suspension in BottleMRP 98.13₹ 83.4155% CHEAPER₹ 2.78/Ml
Uses of Mazz 200 MG/5ML
- For bacterial infection of ears, lungs, throat, wind pipe, nasal passage and tonsils
- Genital infections and Sexually transmitted diseases like Chlamydia & Neisseria infections
- Pneumonia or lung infection due to coming in contact with infected person (CAP)
- Skin and soft tissue infections
Contraindications of Mazz 200 MG/5ML
If you have any allergic reaction to it or any other antibiotic from same class like erythromycin.
Side effects of Mazz 200 MG/5ML
- Dizziness, headache, pricking sensation, joint pain, tiredness
- Impaired sense of taste and vision, deafness
- Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, flatulence, indigestion
- Skin rashes, an urge to scratch, eating disorder or fear of getting weight
Precautions and Warnings of Mazz 200 MG/5ML
Can I take Mazz 200mg Suspension during pregnancy?
It is recommended not to use this medicine if you are pregnant unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Mazz 200mg Suspension while breastfeeding?
This medicine passes in breast milk in small quantities. Breast feeding is not advised when you are on this medicine. If it is really required to be taken by a breastfeeding women watch out for symptoms of rashes, diarrhoea and sleepiness in your breastfed baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed Mazz 200mg Suspension?
If you observe or experience any side effect like dizziness, fits you should not drive or use machines. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Can I consume alcohol with Mazz 200mg Suspension?
You should not consume alcohol along with this medicine as it can exaggarate the side effects of antibiotics like stomach upset, dizziness and drowsiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms
- You experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking this medicine
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You have muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis)
- You have any neurological or psychiatric or mental problems
- Low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood
- You have any allergic reactions like swollen throat, face, rash, fever, breathing difficulty, any other infection
- You are suffering from diabetes
Mode of Action of Mazz 200 MG/5ML
How Does It Work?
This medicine works by inhibiting the growth and killing of bacteria responsible for causing infection.
Directions for Use of Mazz 200 MG/5ML
- Take it as instructed by your doctor, it can be taken with or without food.
- Shake well before use.
- Complete the course of antibiotic medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Mazz 200 MG/5ML
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to reduce stomach acid called antacids should be take with minum gap of one hour with this medicine.
- Medicines used for migraine headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- Other medicines such as medicine used during heart failure like digoxin, medicine used to treat gout like colchicine, immune system modifying medicine like cyclosporin, medicines used to stop blood clotting should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Mazz 200 MG/5ML
- It should be stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight or heat
- Keep out reach of children.
- Do not take this medicine after expiry date which is mentioned on the medicine.
Dosage of Mazz 200 MG/5ML
Symptoms of overdose may be diarrhoea, loss of hearing, feeling sick. Immediately inform your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
You Sould never miss your dose of antibiotic medicne and complete the entire course for effective treatment. If you missed any dose of medicine take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Mazz 200mg Suspension if I feel better?
A: No, it may decrease the effectiveness of treatment and will increase the resistance of bacteria. Always inform your doctor if you want to stop treatment.
Q: I am allergic to clarithromycin, can I take azithromycin?
A: No, you should not take this medicine if you have allergy to clarithromycin. You should also never take other medicines from the same class of antibiotics (macrolides) eg Clarithromucin, Erythromycin, Roxithromycin, Azithromycin and Fidaxomicin.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.