Malidens 650mg Tablet
By ABBOTT HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Malidens 650 MG Description
Malidens Tablet is used to provide temporary relief from fever, pain and aches. It contains paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen which is an analgesics (painkillers) or antipyretic (medicines use
d to reduce fever). Paracetamol stops the release of a natural chemical substance, prostaglandins responsible for pain and fever. You should not take more than 4-Tablets of the Malidens Tablet in 24 hours. Take Malidens with food to avoid stomach upset.
|You Save||₹3.09 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(650.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Fever and pain|
|Side effects||Skin rash, itching, blisters|
Check more medicines with composition as Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(650.0 Mg)
11 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Malidens 650mg Tablet
- Teplota 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 29.90₹ 20.9320% CHEAPER₹ 1.4/Tablet
- Crocin 650mg Advance Tablets 15'sBy Glaxosmithkline Consumer15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 29.90₹ 25.413.43% CHEAPER₹ 1.69/Tablet
- Calpol 650mg Plus Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Glaxosmithkline Pharma15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.07₹ 25.562.86% CHEAPER₹ 1.70/Tablet
- Pacimol 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Ipca Laboratories15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.07₹ 25.562.86% CHEAPER₹ 1.70/Tablet
- Dolo (paracetamol) 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.07₹ 25.562.86% CHEAPER₹ 1.70/Tablet
- Fepanil 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Veritaz Healthcare Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.07₹ 25.562.86% CHEAPER₹ 1.7/Tablet
- Paracip 650mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 19.93₹ 16.943.43% CHEAPER₹ 1.69/Tablet
- Dolopar 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 29.90₹ 25.413.43% CHEAPER₹ 1.69/Tablet
- Algina 650mg TabletBy Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 10.19₹ 10.1941.71% CHEAPER₹ 1.02/Tablet
- Calpol 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Glaxosmithkline Pharma15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.07₹ 25.562.86% CHEAPER₹ 1.70/Tablet
Uses of Malidens 650 MG
Malidens Tablet is used to treat fever, pain and ache.
Contraindications of Malidens 650 MG
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any other ingredients of Malidens Tablet.
- If you are taking any other products that contain paracetamol.
Side effects of Malidens 650 MG
Chances of getting side effects with Malidens Tablet are rare if taken within the recommended doses. However, in rare cases, you may experience a skin rash, itching and blisters, allergic reaction and blood-related problems....
Precautions and Warnings of Malidens 650 MG
Can I take the Malidens Tablet during pregnancy?
Malidens Tablet can be used during pregnancy if the doctor recommends it. Yet, it should be used for a short duration in low doses and should not be used too frequently by pregnant women.
Can I take the Malidens Tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of Malidens Tablet pass into the breastmilk in very small amounts and has negligible effects on the breastfed baby. Thus, you can take it while you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Malidens Tablet?
Malidens Tablet is not likely to affect your ability to drive or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with the Malidens Tablet?
Moderate consumption of alcohol when you are taking a Malidens Tablet is usually safe. However, there is a risk of liver damage in chronic alcoholics and people with liver problems.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have severe liver or kidney disease or problems.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol. Taking too much of the same can cause liver damage.
- You consume alcohol too often or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- Malidens Tablet is not meant to be used in children below 12 years of age.
- You should maintain a gap of 4-6 hours between each dose of Malidens and should not exceed it to more than 4-Tablets a day.
Mode of Action of Malidens 650 MG
How Does It Work?
Malidens Tablet works by interfering with the production of a chemical substance called prostaglandins, which is responsible for the fever, swelling and sensation of pain. It also acts on the area of the brain, responsible for controlling body temperature....
Directions for Use of Malidens 650 MG
Take Malidens Tablet as a whole with a glass of water or use it as directed by your physician.
Interactions of Malidens 650 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like metoclopramide or domperidone should be avoided with Malidens Tablet.
- Frequent use of Malidens Tablet by a person on blood thinners like warfarin can increase the anticoagulant effect of warfarin and can lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours as it can interfere with the painkiller action of Malidens Tablet.
- Medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like chloramphenicol should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Malidens 650 MG
- Malidens Tablet should be stored at or below 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Malidens 650 MG
Symptoms of an overdose may include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and stomach ache. If you happen to take too much of this medicine, reach out to your doctor at the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking a dose then take it as soon as you remember. Keep a gap of at least 4-6 hours between this dose and the next dose. If it is almost time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: My child has a fever, can I give Malidens mg Tablet to my child who is 5 years old?
A: No, Malidens Tablet is not meant for use in children below 12 years of age.
Q: My child, who is 3 years old happened to consume 5 Tablets of paracetamol, what should I do?
A: Immediately take your child to the hospital. It may take some time before symptoms of the overdose appear. The physician will evaluate with help of laboratory reports and examination to check if the baby's liver is doing fine.
Q: Can I take Malidens for cold and fever?
A: You can take a Malidens Tablet for controlling fever. This medicine might not have any action in reducing cold as cold usually happens due to a viral infection or an allergic condition and affects the nose and throat.
Q: Can I take Malidens Tablet for migraines?
A: No, Malidens Tablet is not much effective in migraine headaches. So it is advised to consult a doctor before taking Malidens Tablet.
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- LactMed - Paracetamol [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- CDSCO - Paracetamol [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Drugs H. Acetaminophen: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed