Mabthera 100mg Injection 10ml
Mabthera 100 MG Description
Mabthera Injection is an anticancer medicine used for the treatment of blood cancers. It contains rituximab as its active medicine. Rituximab is a monoclonal antibody, it works by targetting the unwa
nted activity of blood cells. This helps in managing cancer.
Uses of Mabthera 100 MG
- Mabthera Injection is an anticancer medicine that is used for the treatment of blood cancers.
Contraindications of Mabthera 100 MG
Side effects of Mabthera 100 MG
- Bacterial, viral infections
Precautions and Warnings of Mabthera 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have ever had or might now have a hepatitis infection.
- You have heart problems (such as angina, palpitations or heart failure) or breathing problems
- You have any vaccine scheduled
Mode of Action of Mabthera 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mabthera 100 MG
- Mabthera Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Mabthera 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Mabthera Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Mabthera 100 MG
- Store in a refrigerator (2 °C – 8 °C). Keep the container in the outer carton in order to protect it from light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Mabthera 100 MG
- Your doctor or nurse will give Mabthera Injection. Therefore, it is less likely that you shall receive more of this medicine. If you experience the symptoms right after taking the injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Mabthera Injection?
Q: What is the composition of Mabthera Injection?
- Mabthera Injection is a anticancer medicine containing rituximab as its active medicine. Rituximab is a monoclonal antibody, it works by targetting the unwanted activity of blood cells. This helps in managing cancer....
- MabThera 100 mg Concentrate for Solution for Infusion - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 June 2022]
- MabThera 100 mg Concentrate for Solution for Infusion - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 June 2022]