Lysoflam Mr Tablet
Lysoflam Mr Tablet Description
Lysoflam Mr Tablet is a combination medicine containing metaxalone, a muscle relaxant and diclofenac, an anti-inflammatory medicine. It is used for the treatment of short term and painful muscle or b
one conditions in adults and relieves discomfort caused due to it. Metaxalone is a muscle relaxant medicine that relaxes muscle by acting on your brain and spinal cord. Diclofenac works by reducing pain and swelling by inhibiting a natural substance called prostaglandin, which is responsible for swelling and the pain. Nausea or vomiting, indigestion, stomach pain or an upset stomach, loose motion, rash, headache are some of the side effects of Lysoflam Mr.
- Flexura D TabletBy Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 185.00₹ 157.25₹ 15.73/Tablet
- Myospas D TabletBy Win Medicare Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 260.00₹ 221.00₹ 22.1/Tablet
- Mobiswift D TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 185.00₹ 157.25₹ 15.73/Tablet
Uses of Lysoflam Mr Tablet
Contraindications of Lysoflam Mr Tablet
Side effects of Lysoflam Mr Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Loose motion
- A spinning sensation of the head
Precautions and Warnings of Lysoflam Mr Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have nausea or vomiting, loose motions, fast heartbeats, fever, sweating, anxiety after taking this medicine.
- You have liver disease, kidney disease, anaemia or seizure disorders.
- You have indigestion after taking some sugars.
- You have heart disease or brain diseases.
- You have asthma, nasal allergy or lung disease.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have raised bad cholesterol in your blood.
- You are a smoker.
Mode of Action of Lysoflam Mr Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lysoflam Mr Tablet
Interactions of Lysoflam Mr Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lysoflam Mr Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for brain-related diseases, heart diseases, etc.
Storage and disposal of Lysoflam Mr Tablet
- Store this medicine below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.