Lyser D Tab
By COMED CHEMICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lyser D tablet is a combination of medicine containing Diclofenac and Serratiopeptidase as its active components. It helps in relieving pain and is used to treat acute pain (sudden pain which lasts for a small duration). It works by inhibiting the action of inflammatory mediators and promotes healing. Avoid taking Lyser D tablet if you are pregnant, have liver or kidney problems or a stomach ulcer. This medicine should be used under medical prescription, and for the duration, it is prescribed.
Uses of Lyser D Tab
Lyser D tablet is used for the treatment of acute pain in adults.
Contraindications of Lyser D Tab
- If you are allergic to Diclofenac, Serratiopeptidase or any ingredient of Lyser D tablet.
- If you are experiencing bleeding from stomach and intestine or have an active peptic ulcer.
- If you are allergic to other painkillers such as aspirin and have experienced severe asthma, rashes or any other allergy.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or elderly (65 years of age or older).
- Do not take this medicine for relieving pain before, during or after cardiac bypass surgery.
Side effects of Lyser D Tab
- Spinning of head
- Stomach discomforts
Precautions and Warnings of Lyser D Tab
Can I take Lyser D Tablet during pregnancy?
It is advised not to take Lyser D during the last trimester of pregnancy as there is a risk to the foetus and the mother. Taking this medicine during pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delay of delivery or increase the risk of bleeding. During the first and second trimester, it can be used if prescribed by your doctor. Your doctor may advice proper dose and duration depending on your condition. A low dose with a shorter duration of treatment is usually recommended.
Can I take Lyser D Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to take this medicine if you are breastfeeding to avoid undesirable side effects.
Can I drive if I have consumed Lyser D Tablet?
You may experience dizziness, giddiness, sleepiness and drowsiness after taking Lyser D. Avoid driving if you have any such symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with Lyser D tablet?
It is advised to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your kidneys and liver are not functioning properly or any associated disorders.
- You have high blood pressure and other heart-related disorders such as heart failure.
- You are an elderly patient or have a kidney disorder, this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure.
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers or have perforations or bleeding problem in any part of the gastrointestinal tract.
- You have a condition called Crohn's disease (Inflammatory bowel disease).
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have an autoimmune disorder called Systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You consume alcohol regularly, concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes, allergy and lesions after taking this medicine.
- Women who are trying to conceive or taking any fertility treatment should not use this medicine.
Mode of Action of Lyser D Tab
How Does It Work?
- Lyser D tablet works by the combined action of its two components. Diclofenac inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offers anti-inflammatory property.read less
- Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme which helps in breaking down or dissolving the abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation and promotes healing.
Directions for Use of Lyser D Tab
- Take Lyser D tablet as a whole with a glass of water preferably before meals.
- You should take this medicine regularly at a fixed time and as directed by your doctor.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lyser D Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Lyser D tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.read less
- Do not take any other medicines containing Diclofenac as there is a risk of liver damage.
- Lyser D can interfere with the action of medicines used to control high blood pressure.
- Water pill and immunomodulators such as Tacrolimus & Ciclosporin can lead to kidney damage if taken along with Lyser D.
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure such as Digoxin.
- Lyser D can increase the levels of Lithium and Methotrexate if taken along and can increase the risk of side effects.
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin and Coumarin is taken along with Lyser D.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & brain disorders such as Phenobarbital, Phenytoin and Clonazepam should be used cautiously.
- Medicines used for managing cholesterol imbalance such as Colestipol and Cholestyramine should be used with a minimum gap of 4-6 hours.
- Lyser D should not be taken for 2 weeks after administration of medicine containing Mifepristone.
Storage and disposal of Lyser D Tab
- Store Lyser D tablet below 30°C away from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Lyser D Tab
The symptoms of an overdose of Lyser D include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, rarely diarrhoea, dizziness, drowsiness etc. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using Lyser D tablet?
A: Be cautious if you are a patient with liver problems, kidney problems, consume alcohol regularly as this medicine is known to cause serious liver damage. Discuss with your doctor about any health conditions you have to before taking this medicine.
Q: Can I use Lyser D in stomach ulcers condition?
A: Do not use this medicine if you have active stomach ulcers or history of stomach ulcers as it may further aggravate the ulcers and can cause bleeding from ulcers
Q: Can we use Lyser D when trying to conceive?
A: No, you should not use Lyser D if you are planning a baby or taking any fertility treatment. This medicine can interfere with the ovulation in females.
Q: Is Lyser D tablet effective against edema?
A: No, Lyser D has no action against edema. The components of this medicine can cause edema and water retention. Therefore, you should avoid taking it for edema and in the case of kidney disfunction.
Q: Is Lyser D a muscle relaxant?
A: No, it is a pain-relieving medicine and it does not have muscle relaxant properties.
Q: Is Lyser D safe during breastfeeding?
A: No, it is not safe and thus should be avoided if your breastfeeding. It passes in the breast milk and can cause undesirable effects in the breastfed infant.
Q: How Long does Lyser D take to show its effects?
A: This medicine can start showing its effects approximately after 1 hour of consumption. However, it varies among individual depending on their physiology and other biological parameters.
Last Updated on: 08 Feb 2021 | 07:29 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved