Lyser A 500mg Cap
By COMED CHEMICALS PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lyser A 500mg Cap contains Serratiopeptidase, an enzyme that helps control pain and swelling.
|You Save||₹12.60 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
Check more medicines with composition as Serratiopeptidase
Uses of Lyser A 500mg Cap
Contraindications of Lyser A 500mg Cap
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Lyser A 500mg Cap
- Allergic reactions like rashes or redness
- Bleeding from nose
- Swelling of liver
- Jaundice (yellowing of skin and eyes)
Precautions and Warnings of Lyser A 500mg Cap
Can I take Lyser A 500mg Cap during pregnancy?
- No information is available about the safety of this medicine during pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks
Can I take Lyser A 500mg Cap while breastfeeding?
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding, as no information is available on the use of this medicine. Your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I drive if I have consumed Lyser A 500mg Cap?
This medicine does not interfere with your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with Lyser A 500mg Cap?
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist for further information
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any kind of bleeding disorder like blood from nose or blood in mucous as this medicine can worsen your bleeding disorder
- You are about to undergo surgery as this medicine can increase bleeding during or after surgery. It would be best if you stopped taking this medicine at least two weeks before your surgery
- You are suffering from liver problem
- You have kidney problems
Mode of Action of Lyser A 500mg Cap
How Does It Work?
It works by blocking the release of certain chemicals in the body, which cause pain. Thus it helps in reducing swelling and pain.
Directions for Use of Lyser A 500mg Cap
Take Lyser A 500mg Cap as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lyser A 500mg Cap
Interactions with other medicines
Medicines used for blood thinning (anticoagulant).
Interactions with food items
No information is available on interactions of Serratiopeptidase when taken with food.
Storage and disposal of Lyser A 500mg Cap
- Store the medicine below 25ºC
- Keep it away from children
- Try to protect it from light and moisture
Dosage of Lyser A 500mg Cap
If you think you have had an overdose of this medicine, seek emergency medical attention immediately.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose take it as soon as you remember
- If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for a missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking this medicine?
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from any bleeding disorder, you are taking any blood thinner medicines like Warfarin, Dalteparin
- If you are allergic to any medicines
- Give a complete medical and surgical history to your doctor
Q: Is this medicine addictive?
A: This medicine is not addictive.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.