Lulican 1 % Description
Lulican cream is a topical antifungal cream. It is used to treat fungal or yeast infections of the skin such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, etc. It contains luliconazole. It works by destroy
ng the cell membrane of the fungus. Before and after applying this medicine wash your hands and keep the affected area clean and dry. Avoid contact with the eye or applying to the genital region. It should be used as prescribed by your doctor for the defined duration. Lulican cream should be used regularly to get the optimal benefit. Do not stop applying this cream, even if you start feeling better. To eradicate the infection from the body, you need to complete the entire course of treatment. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical condition and are on medication for the same. Inform your doctor in detail about all the past medical history.
Uses of Lulican 1 %
Contraindications of Lulican 1 %
Side effects of Lulican 1 %
- Local skin reactions at the site of application
- Skin irritation and secondary skin infection
Precautions and Warnings of Lulican 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience any local allergies after using this cream.
- You should not use this cream for any other ailment except for the one prescribed by your doctor.
- You should not give it to other people, even if they have the same symptoms that you have.
- This cream should not be applied to the eyes or vagina.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this cream, wash your eyes with water immediately and if there are any symptoms, consult your doctor.
- Lulican cream should not be used for children under 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Lulican 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lulican 1 %
- Lulican cream has to be used for external application only as prescribed by your doctor.
- It is not meant for use near the mouth, eye or vagina.
- It should be applied to the affected area as a thin film and on 1 inch of skin around the affected area.
- Wash your hands properly after you apply Lulican cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container to the infected area as it may contaminate the cream.
Interactions of Lulican 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since this medicine is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid interaction with Lulican cream.
- You should consult your doctor if you are on any other medicines along with Lulican cream.
Storage and disposal of Lulican 1 %
- Store Lulican cream at room temperature between 20°C to 25°C.
- Keep this cream out of the reach of children and pets.
- Once opened, it should be used within one month.
- Discard any unused medicine properly and do not throw it in trash or wastewater.
Dosage of Lulican 1 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Lulican cream in pregnancy?
Q: How should I use Lulican cream?
- Use Lulican cream exactly as your doctor tells you to use it.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream to the affected skin areas.
- Extend the application to about 1 inch of the surrounding skin.
- Do not rub the medicine. Wash your hands after you apply Luliconazole cream.