Lb Drox Dry Syp
By LABORATE PHARMACEUTICALS INDIA LTD
30ml Dry Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lb Drox Dry Syrup is an antibiotic and is used to treat bacterial infections of the throat, lungs, tonsils, airways and skin. It contains cefadroxil as its active ingredient. This medicine is speciall
y designed for use in children and should be used under an adult’s supervision. Before giving this medicine to your children, inform your doctor if your child is allergic to antibiotics or has experienced any allergic reactions after taking antibiotics. This medicine should be given in the prescribed quantity for the prescribed time to the child. Do not give this medicine to your child for viral infections such as cold and flu. Always complete the course of antibiotic medicine for your child, not completing the course of antibiotics or missing any dose of antibiotics can fail the therapy....
Uses of Lb Drox Dry Syp
Lb Drox Dry Syrup is used to treat bacterial infections of the lungs, airways, throat, tonsils and skin.
Contraindications of Lb Drox Dry Syp
- If your child is allergic to cefadroxil or other cephalosporin antibiotics or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If your child has a history of severe allergic reaction to penicillin antibiotics. If you are not sure about which are these antibiotics ask your doctor.
Side effects of Lb Drox Dry Syp
- Stomach pain
- Allergic reactions (skin rash or itching)
Precautions and Warnings of Lb Drox Dry Syp
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child develops any allergic symptoms after taking Lb Drox Dry Syrup.
- Your child develops fever and feels weak after taking this medicine.
- Your child is allergic to penicillin or any similar medicines.
- Your child has severe diarrhoea.
- Your child has problems with the kidney or intestines.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that your child is using Lb Drox Dry Syrup while going for a lab test.
- Skipping doses or not completing the full course of therapy may decrease the effectiveness of the treatment and increase the chances of resistance of bacteria to the antibiotic treatment.
Mode of Action of Lb Drox Dry Syp
How Does It Work?
Cefadroxil in Lb Drox Dry Syrup works by stopping bacterial cell wall synthesis. The absence of a bacterial cell wall results in the death of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Lb Drox Dry Syp
- Lb Drox Dry Syrup should be given to your child in the dose and duration as directed by your doctor.
- Read the label carefully before using this medication.
- This medicine can be given before or after food, it would be best to give it after food to avoid any stomach upset.
Interactions of Lb Drox Dry Syp
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lb Drox Dry Syrup works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if your child has aplanned surgery or vaccination scheduled....Read more
- Especially if your child is on other antibiotics and taking any other medicines for other health conditions.
Storage and disposal of Lb Drox Dry Syp
- Store Lb Drox Dry Syrup below 30°C in a cool and dry place, do not refrigerate.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed and away from the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused portion after the specific period as per the label.
Dosage of Lb Drox Dry Syp
In case of an overdose seek immediate advice from your doctor or reach out to your nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
It is advised not to miss any dose of antibiotics as it can fail the therapy. If you have missed giving any dose of Lb Drox Dry Syrup, then give it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for th
e next dose, then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Lb Drox Dry Syrup?
A: Lb Drox Dry Syrup is used to treat bacterial infections of lungs, throat, airways, tonsils and skin in your child.
Q: What are the side effects of Lb Drox Dry Syrup?
A: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain, indigestion, skin rashes are few side effects seen with Lb Drox Dry Syrup.
Q: Is Lb Drox Dry Syrup an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Lb Drox Dry Syrup is an antibiotic.
Last Updated on: 17 Jun 2021 | 08:22 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved