Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml
Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml Description
Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml is a combination of Ambroxol, Guaifenesin and Levosalbutamol. It helps in relieving symptoms such as spasm, blockage, swelling and contraction in airways and lungs during asthm
tic attacks and chronic bronchitis. This medicine needs to be taken as directed by the doctor. You should not stop taking this medicine on your own, even if you feel better after taking it for a few days. Common side effects of this medicine are nausea, vomiting, stomach pain. Mostly the side effects may occur for a short duration and recover soon.
|You Save||₹11.51 (14% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ambroxol(7.5 Mg) + Guaiphenesin / Guaifenesin(12.5 Mg) + Salbutamol / Albuterol(0.25 Mg)|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml
Contraindications of Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml
- As Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml contains Ambroxol, Guaiphenesin and Levosalbutamol, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these ingredients when taken alone, should be considered contraindicated for this combination....
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you are suffering from gastric ulcers.
- If you are suffering from bronchospasm and swelling in the throat (Phyranx).
- If you are suffering from allergic reactions like rashes and the urge to scratch.
Side effects of Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml
- Stomach pain
- Itching & Rashes
- Infection of airway & lungs
- Fast heart rate
- Chest pain
Precautions and Warnings of Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml
Other General Warnings
- You have any liver or kidney problems
- You have stomach ulcers
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have a history of asthma or fits
- You have an overactive thyroid gland
- You develop a low level of potassium in your blood
- You have a history of severe allergic reactions
Mode of Action of Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml
- Take Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml as directed by your doctor
- Shake well before use, do not take it directly from the bottle
- Use a measuring cup, dropper or spoon for exact quantities
- Read the instructions on the bottle before using it
Interactions of Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of this combination with other medicines. However, any interactions seen with these three components, when taken alone, may occur with this combination....
- Medicine used to treat high blood pressure like Atenolol can worsen the condition.
- The water pill should not be taken along with this medicine. Potassium levels should be monitored.
- Medicine to treat heart failure like Digoxin should be used cautiously.
- Medicines to treat psychiatric disorders like Clomipramine can worsen heart-related problems.
- Other bronchodilators (like Salmeterol, Formoterol, Albuterol, etc.) and medicines that suppress cough like Dextromethorphan, Hydrocodone, Codeine, Noscapine, etc.) should be used with caution along with Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml....
Storage and disposal of Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml
- Store Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml below 30°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use this medicine once the expiry date has passed. The expiry date shows the last day of that month.
- Do not use this medicine if you notice that the content colour is different or particles are present.
- Discard unused medicine properly, do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml
- Overdose of Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml can lead to serious heart and kidney-related problems. Symptoms of overdose are nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, increased heart rate or fits, stomach pain and drowsiness....
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, then contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give my child Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml for a dry cough?
Q: Can Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml be used as a painkiller also?
Q: Is Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml addictive?
Q: Can I stop taking Kofarest Pd Drops 15ml on my own?
- Webmd. Levosalbutamol. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- Drugs.com. Ambroxol. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- Webmd. Guaifenesin. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- USFDA. Xopenex HFA. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- Ema SmPC. Guaifenesin. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- CDSCO. Ambroxol/ Levosalbutamol /Guiphenesin. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- DUCOF-LS Syrup PI. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)