Isograce 20 Strip Of 10 Tablets
By GRACE DERMA HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
30 days return policyRead More
This is an antiacne medication and a form of vitamin A.
Uses of Isograce 20 Tab 10'S
The uses of Isograce 20 Tab 10'S include the treatment of skin cancer and acne (nodular acne).
Contraindications of Isograce 20 Tab 10'S
- Allergic to the medicine
- Liver disease
- High levels of lipids (cholesterol) in blood
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- High levels of vitamin A
- Intake of tetracyclines (a type of antibiotic)
- Children below 12 years
Side effects of Isograce 20 Tab 10'S
- Dry eyes, mouth, or skin
- Hearing problems or ringing in the ears and vision issues
- Dry nose that may lead to nosebleeds
- Temporary worsening of acne
- Severe allergic reactions
- Chapped lips
- Severe psychological disturbances including suicidal tendencies
- Stomach and pancreas problems
- Kidney problems
- Abnormal hair growth
- Bleeding, redness, or swelling of the gums
- Bone pain
- Growth problems in children
Precautions and Warnings of Isograce 20 Tab 10'S
Can I take Isograce 20 Tab 10'S during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to use this medicine during pregnancy or if you are planning a pregnancy.
Can I take Isograce 20 Tab 10'S while breastfeeding?
This medicine should not be administered while breastfeeding because it is not safe for the child.
Can I drive if I have consumed Isograce 20 Tab 10'S?
Yes, this medicine does not inhibit your ability to drive; however, at the event of any of the side effects, kindly avoid driving and operating tools and machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with the medicine?
The consumption of alcohol must be avoided as it is unsafe and may lead to severe side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You want to start, change the dose or stop this medicine
- You want to give this medicine to children or infants
- You have completed the course of the treatment
Mode of Action of Isograce 20 Tab 10'S
How Does It Work?
Isograce 20 Tab 10'S composition includes the generic medicine isotretinoin; it decreases the secretion of oil by the oil glands on the skin, leading to the quick renewing of the skin.
Directions for Use of Isograce 20 Tab 10'S
- Administer the dosage of Isograce 20 Tab 10'S as prescribed by your doctor
- Do not overdose yourself with this medicine
- This medicine is for oral use only
- Swallow this medicine whole with water
- Do not chew, crush or break this medicine
Interactions of Isograce 20 Tab 10'S
Interactions with other medicines
- Anticonvulsant medicines
- Contraceptive pills
- Forms of vitamin A
Interactions with food items
This medicine does not have any interactions with food products. Nevertheless, it is advisable to avoid the intake of oily and junk food.
Storage and disposal of Isograce 20 Tab 10'S
- Keep this medication safely away from the reach and sight of children
- Do not use this medication beyond the expiration date mentioned on it
- Store this medicine in a closed container
- Store this medicine at room temperatures not exceeding 25°C
- This medicine does not need any special storage conditions
- Follow medical waste management protocol in the disposal of this medicine
Dosage of Isograce 20 Tab 10'S
The dosage needs to be administered in limited doses. Do not exceed the prescribed dose. Overdose of this medicine may lead to certain side effects in relation to this medicine. In the case of overdose, kindly seek immediate medical advice.
Missed a Dose
This medicine is for regular dosage, kindly avoid missing a dose. In case of a missed dose, administer this medicine as soon as you remember. If it is time for the following dose, skip the missed dose and do not double the dose by compensating for it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I let my healthcare provider know before starting this medicine?
A: Kindly inform your doctor about your complete medical history along with the use of all prescription, non-prescription, and herbal medicines.
Q: Is the dosage of this medicine standard across all patients?
A: The dosage of this medication differs from person to person and is not standard. Consult your doctor for more details on the same.
Q: Is the dosage of this medicine suitable for children, since it is low?
A: The dosage of this medicine is for the use of adults only. Kindly consult your doctor for the children-specific dosage of this medication.
Q: How many times a day should I use this medicine?
A: Generally, this medicine is prescribed to be used twice daily; however, the exact information about the frequency of the use of this medicine will be provided by your doctor. Use this medication as prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Whom can I refer this medicine to?
A: It is not advisable to refer this medicine to anyone. Kindly consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Other Variants for
Isograce 20 Tab 10'S
Last Updated on: 15 Aug 2020 | 11:41 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Side effects
- Precautions and Warnings
- Mode of Action
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
- Other Variants
Offers Just for you
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved