Indicard Sr 1.5mg Tablets
Indicard Sr 1.5 MG Description
Indicard Sr Tablet is a medicine used to lower blood pressure. It contains Indapamide as its active ingredient. Indicard Sr is a water pill, which works by removing excess water and salt from the bod
y. This Tablet should be used by individuals over 18 years of age. Indicard Sr should be preferably taken in the morning or daytime. High blood pressure or hypertension is a critical health condition, hence you should continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. You should also follow a healthy diet and maintain certain lifestyle modifications to control your blood pressure.
Uses of Indicard Sr 1.5 MG
Contraindications of Indicard Sr 1.5 MG
Side effects of Indicard Sr 1.5 MG
- Red raised skin rash
- Skin allergy
- Excessive urination
Precautions and Warnings of Indicard Sr 1.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a heart, kidney or liver-related disorder.
- You have gout or diabetes.
- You are supposed to do a test to check the parathyroid function.
- You have fluid imbalance or imbalance of sodium or potassium levels in your body. You may be asked to check the electrolyte levels before and after the initiation of treatment.
- Indicard Sr may increase the sensitivity of your skin to sunlight. If this happens you should tell your doctor as he/she may decide to stop your treatment.
Mode of Action of Indicard Sr 1.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Indicard Sr 1.5 MG
- Take the Indicard Sr Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Try to take this medicine at the same time every day.
- Indicard Sr Tablet can be taken with or without food.
Interactions of Indicard Sr 1.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Indicard Sr Tablet works or the Indicard Sr Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines if taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, blood-thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines, medicines for stomach related disorders or medicines for brain-related disorders....
Storage and disposal of Indicard Sr 1.5 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children and pets.