By BAYER PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cetirizine is the active ingredient present in the Incidal tablet. It is used to provide symptomatic relief from various allergic conditions characterised by a runny or blocked nose, watery eyes, feve
r, rash, sinus, common cold, hives. Incidal tablet should be taken as prescribed by your doctor....
Uses of Incidal Tab
Incidal tablet is used to treat allergic conditions such as dust or pet allergies characterised by sneezing, itchy, a runny or blocked nose, red and watery eyes, swelling, redness and itchiness of the
skin, insect bite and hives....
Contraindications of Incidal Tab
- If you are allergic to cetirizine, hydroxyzine or any other components of Incidal tablet.
- If you have severe kidney diseases.
Side effects of Incidal Tab
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
Precautions and Warnings of Incidal Tab
Can I take Incidal tablets during pregnancy?
It is recommended not to take Incidal tablet unless it is advised by your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
Can I take Incidal tablets while breastfeeding?
Incidal tablet passes into the breastmilk. Therefore, it is advised not to take this medicine while breastfeeding, unless it is prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed an Incidal tablet?
Incidal tablet is known to cause sleepiness, dizziness. If you experience these symptoms you should avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with an Incidal tablet?
You should avoid alcohol consumption along with Incidal tablet as it may worsen the side effects like drowsiness or dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney problems.
- You have bladder problems, this medicine can increase the risk of urinary retention.
- You have a history of fits (epilepsy).
- Incidal tablets should not be used in children below 6 years of age.
Mode of Action of Incidal Tab
How Does It Work?
Incidal tablet works by blocking the release of histamine, a natural substance, which is produced by the body during allergic reactions.
Directions for Use of Incidal Tab
Incidal tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your
Interactions of Incidal Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Incidal tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Incidal Tab
- Store it at a temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Incidal Tab
An overdose may cause tiredness, headache, confusion, dizziness, discomfort, skin irritation, restlessness, drowsiness, rapid heartbeats, tremor, urinary retention. If you think you have taken too muc
h of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not
take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions I need to take while on the medication of the Incidal tablet?
- Yes, Incidal tablet is known to cause sleepiness or drowsiness, hence never drive or do any activity like operating machinery after taking this medicine.
- If you develop any rash, difficulty in breathing or itching immediately after taking this medicine, it could be a severe side effect, immediately seek medical help.
Q: Can Incidal tablet be used for cold?
A: Incidal tablets can be used to provide relief from the cold. Cold is a symptom of an allergic condition. It is recommended to consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Q: Can I take Incidal tablets with Dolo 650?
A: You can take Incidal tablets with Dolo 650 when prescribed by your doctor, if you have pain and a fever along with allergic symptoms. Incidal tablet helps you provide relief from the allergic symptoms only, while Dolo 650 is a painkiller.
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 June 2021].
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 June 2021].
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 18 June 2021].
Last Updated on: 21 Jun 2021 | 06:54 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved