Immutil 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By LA RENON HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Immutil 500 MG Description
Immutil Tablet contains mycophenolate mofetil as its active ingredient. It suppresses the immune response of the body in order to protect a newly grafted organ transplant from rejection by your immun
ity. Immutil Tablet maybe be given in combination with other immunity suppressing medicines for effective results.
|You Save||₹103.65 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Mycophenolic Acid(500.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Mycophenolic Acid(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Immutil 500 MG
To prevent rejection of a kidney, liver or heart transplant.
Contraindications of Immutil 500 MG
If you have a known allergy to mycophenolate or any other component of this medicine. If you are pregnant or planning to conceive. If there is any chance that you may be pregnant. If you are not using an effective contraception method. If you breastfeed your baby....
Side effects of Immutil 500 MG
- Abdominal pain
- Bacterial infections
Precautions and Warnings of Immutil 500 MG
Can I take Immutil Tablet during pregnancy?
Do not take Immutil Tablet if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant as it will harm the developing baby and can even cause miscarriage. Discuss with your doctor about effective methods of contraception to be followed while taking this medicine.
Can I take Immutil Tablet while breastfeeding?
You should not breastfeed your baby if you are taking Immutil Tablet as it may harm the baby. You should discuss about safer alternatives with your doctor in case breastfeeding has to be continued.
Can I drive if I have consumed Immutil Tablet?
Immutil Tablet may affect your driving ability moderately. Do not drive if you feel less alert, unstable or confused.
Can I consume alcohol with Immutil Tablet?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, if you consume alcohol too often, discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant or planning to get pregnant or a nursing mother.
- You are a man who is planning to become father or donate sperms.
- You are diabetic.
- You have high or low blood pressure.
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers or bleeding problems.
- You have any viral, bacterial or fungal infection.
- You have experienced any unusual bleeding or bluish spots on skin.
- Avoid direct sunlight, use sunscreen and protective clothing and sunglasses.
- Discuss your complete medical history with the doctor.
Mode of Action of Immutil 500 MG
How Does It Work?
When our body encounters a foreign substance (bacteria, virus, fungus, transplanted organs or grafts), the immune system attacks it to protect the body. Normally this defence mechanism helps us, but in cases of organ transplant, the transplanted organ is also identified as a foreign body by our immunity and is attacked by it. Immutil Tablet is given to such patients as it suppresses the immune response and prevents rejection of a kidney, liver or heart transplant or graft....
Directions for Use of Immutil 500 MG
- Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Immutil 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Immutil Tablet with following medicines should be done judiciously.
- Other medicines given to suppress immunity (azathioprine, tacrolimus).
- Anti viral medicines (aciclovir and ganciclovir).
- Medicine to lower cholesterol levels (cholestyramine).
- Antibiotic medicines and those given mostly in tuberculosis (rifampicin).
- Medicine for acidity problems (antacids and pantoprazole, rabeprazole).
- Antifungal medicines (isavuconazole).
- Live vaccines may not be effective while you are taking an immunity suppressing medicine.
- Medicine to treat high blood pressure (telmisartan).
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Immutil 500 MG
- Store at a temperature below 30º C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Immutil 500 MG
- If you have taken too much of this medicine, then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed to take any dose of this medicine, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How should I take Immutil Tablet?
A: Take Immutil Tablet as prescribed by your doctor and follow all instructions given by him. Inform your doctor in case you experience any unusual symptoms after starting this medicine - fever, rashes, unusual bleeding or bluish spots on the skin.
Q: How can I avoid skin related side effects with Immutil Tablet?
A: Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Wear protective clothing and sunglasses. Use good sunscreen.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed