Hhfudic Cream 10gm
By HEGDE AND HEGDE PHARMACEUTICA LLP
10g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
2 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Hhfudic Cream 10gm is a combination of two medicines, Mometasone, which is a steroid and Fusidic acid, an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of skin infections associated with swelling where bacterial infection is present or can occur. It works by decreasing the formation and action of chemicals responsible for the swelling and redness of the skin. It also works by stopping the growth of bacteria. Burning, thinning, itching or irritation at the site of application may be seen as side effects of this medicine. If side effects bother you or your condition doesn't improve after using this medicine, contact your doctor.
Uses of Hhfudic Cream 10gm
Hhfudic Cream 10gm is used for the treatment of skin disease associated with swelling where bacterial infection is present or can occur.
Contraindications of Hhfudic Cream 10gm
If you are allergic to Mometasone and Fusidic acid or any of the other ingredients of Hhfudic Cream 10gm.
Side effects of Hhfudic Cream 10gm
Burning, thinning, itching or irritation at the site of application.
Precautions and Warnings of Hhfudic Cream 10gm
Can I use Hhfudic Cream 10gm during pregnancy?
Limited information is available on the use of Hhfudic Cream 10gm in human pregnancy and its safety is not established in pregnancy. Use in pregnancy is not recommended.
Can I use Hhfudic Cream 10gm while breastfeeding?
Hhfudic Cream 10gm is to be applied on topical surfaces and the quantities which might get absorbed from the skin is too little and there are rare chances of absorption. It should not be applied to the breast of breastfeeding mothers or elsewhere on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period.
Can I drive if I have applied Hhfudic Cream 10gm?
Hhfudic Cream 10gm does not hamper your driving abilities.
Can I consume alcohol with Hhfudic Cream 10gm?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, if you consume alcohol too often, discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to steroid medicine.
- You have diabetes or any liver disease.
- You have eye diseases such as cataract or glaucoma.
- You have chickenpox or measles or your skin is thin.
Mode of Action of Hhfudic Cream 10gm
How Does It Work?
- Mometasone is a topical steroid which decreases inflammation thus reduces redness, scaling and itching associated with it.
- Fusidic acid is an antibiotic which stops growth and multiplication of bacteria. This results in the death of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Hhfudic Cream 10gm
- Use Hhfudic Cream 10gm as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Hhfudic Cream 10gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of medicines used in psoriasis such as anthralin should be avoided, as this will increase symptoms of psoriasis. Therefore, stop applying this medicine 1 week before starting using anthralin medicine.read less
- Since Hhfudic Cream 10gm is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions.read less
Storage and disposal of Hhfudic Cream 10gm
Store at temperature below 25°c, in a cool and dry place. Do not freeze. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Hhfudic Cream 10gm
- As this Hhfudic Cream 10gm is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe the out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Hhfudic Cream 10gm, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Hhfudic Cream 10gm used for?
A: Hhfudic Cream 10gm used for the treatment of skin disease associated with swelling where bacterial infection is present or can occur.
Q: Can Hhfudic Cream 10gm be used in babies?
A: Hhfudic Cream 10gm should not be used in babies and in children below 12 years of age as safety and effectiveness of using this medicine in this age group is not established.
Q: Can Hhfudic Cream 10gm be used in burns?
A: Hhfudic Cream 10gm should not be used in burns, as using it in burns increases chances of infection and increases absorption of medicine in the body.
Q: Can Hhfudic Cream 10gm be used for pimples?
A: Hhfudic Cream 10gm should not be used for the treatment of pimples as using this medicine for pimples causes new pimples to occur, sun allergy, thinning of the skin, etc.
Last Updated on: 20 Mar 2021 | 09:44 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved