Hepasil 140mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Hepasil 140 MG Description
Hepasil Tablet contains silymarin as the active ingredient which is derived from milk thistle seeds. It is used as a supportive treatment for liver damage. It works as an antioxidant by binding it to
the free radicals and enhances the synthesis of phospholipids and proteins that helps to protect the liver. It should not be used in children below 18 years of age. Avoid consuming alcohol, eat healthy food. Take it as prescribed by your doctor for the prescribed dose and duration. You may experience nausea, diarrhoea, headache and stomach upset. These symptoms might resolve over time, if it gets worse consult your doctor or visit a nearby hospital or clinic.
- Silybon 140mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 198.00₹ 170.28₹ 17.03/Tablet
Uses of Hepasil 140 MG
Contraindications of Hepasil 140 MG
- If you are allergic to Silymarin or any other component of Hepasil Tablet.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Hepasil 140 MG
- Stomach upset
- Skin rash
- Skin irritation
Precautions and Warnings of Hepasil 140 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a hormonal disorder.
- You have active liver disease.
- Hepasil Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Hepasil 140 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Hepasil 140 MG
- Hepasil Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results and you should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Hepasil 140 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- The effect of hormonal pills such as estrogen, progesterone decreases when used concomitantly with Hepasil Tablet.
- Hepasil Tablet increases the effect of diazepam, alprazolam (antipsychotic medicine), ketoconazole (antifungal), lovastatin (lipid-lowering medicine) and viblastine (cancer medicine) when used concomitantly....
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Hepasil 140 MG
- Store it at a temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.