Gudical Syrup 150ml
Gudical Syrup 150ml Description
Gudical Syrup is a nutritional supplement. It contains a combination of calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and zinc. Gudical is used for the growth, development and strengthening the bones. It is also use
d to support reduced levels of calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and zinc.
|You Save||₹10.95 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Calcium Carbonate + Cholecalciferol(Vit D3) + Magnesium + Zinc|
|Uses||Nutritional deficiency, Bone disorders|
|Therapy||CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION|
Uses of Gudical Syrup 150ml
- Gudical Syrup is used for the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
- For the treatment and prevention of bone disorders by supporting the growth, development and strength of the bone.
Precautions and Warnings of Gudical Syrup 150ml
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition, be sure to consult your doctor.
- You should not take Gudical Syrup if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are on other medications and supplements or are following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin and Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Gudical Syrup 150ml
- Calcium is one of the most profuse minerals in the body, which is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up bones and supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones....
- Vitamin D plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays an important role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function and reduction of inflammation....
- Zinc is an essential mineral that the body requires for performing vital physiological functions. It plays an important role in bone formation and mineralisation. It is an essential factor for bone healing and repair and may arrest bone loss....
- Magnesium is an important micronutrient required for many processes in the body, including regulating muscle and nerve function and making protein, bone, and DNA. It also supports a healthy immune system....
Directions for Use of Gudical Syrup 150ml
- Gudical Syrup should be taken as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Gudical Syrup 150ml
- Gudical Syrup should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in Vitamin D3, Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc?
Q: Is Gudical Syrup a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Calcium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- Zinc supplements and bone health [Internet]. Science Direct. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- GEMITROL [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Magnesium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- OSTEWIN Tablet [Internet]. Alphadrug.in. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]