Gudcef 100mg Bottle Of 30ml Dry Syrup
Gudcef 100 MG/5ML Description
Gudcef Dry Syrup is an antibiotic medicine used for the treatment of bacterial infection of lungs, airways, throat, ears, nose etc. Gudcef Dry Syrup contains cefpodoxime as its active ingredient. Thi
s medicine specially designed for use in children and should be used under adult’s supervision. It works by inhibiting the growth of infection causing bacteria. Before giving this medicine to your children inform your doctor if your child is allergic to antibiotics or has experienced any allergic reactions after taking antibiotics. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child. Do not give this medicine to your child for viral infection such as cold and flu. Always complete the course of antibitoic medicine for your child, not completing the course of antibiotics or missing any dose of antibiotics can result in failure of therapy.
|You Save||₹29.57 (21% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, vomiting|
Uses of Gudcef 100 MG/5ML
Contraindications of Gudcef 100 MG/5ML
- If your child is allergic to cefpodoxime or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If your child has a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotic like cephalosporins. If you are not sure about which are these medicines ask your doctor.
Side effects of Gudcef 100 MG/5ML
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Gudcef 100 MG/5ML
Other General Warnings
- Your child ever had allergic reactions to penicillin, cephalosporins or similar medicines.
- Your child has a kidney problem.
- Your child has diarrhoea with or without stomach pain and fever even after stopping treatment with Gudcef Dry Syrup.
- Do not use this medicine for any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not stop the treatment with this medicine midway during your course even if your child starts feeling better. The course should be completed, otherwise, it can lead to resistance. Seek medical help if your child has persistent diarrhoea....
Mode of Action of Gudcef 100 MG/5ML
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Gudcef 100 MG/5ML
- Gudcef Dry Syrup should be taken as directed by your doctor, read the label carefully before using.
- This medicine needs to be reconstituted before use in boiled and cooled water.
- Shake it well and make the volume up to the given mark on the bottle.
- A reconstituted solution should be used within the duration mentioned on the bottle.
Interactions of Gudcef 100 MG/5ML
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Gudcef Dry Syrup works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Gudcef Dry Syrup should be used with caution along with antacids or medicines to treat gout.
Storage and disposal of Gudcef 100 MG/5ML
- Store Gudcef Dry Syrup at room temperature in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed and away from the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused portion after the specific period of time as per the label.
Dosage of Gudcef 100 MG/5ML
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Gudcef Dry Syrup?
Q: How do you store Gudcef Dry Syrup?
- CDSCO - Cefpodoxime proxetil [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 1 June 2022]
- CEFOPROX Tablets/DT/Powder for Oral Suspension [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 1 June 2022]
- CEFPODOXIME PROXETIL [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 1 June 2022]
- Cefpodoxime - Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed) [Internet]. Bethesda (MD): National Library of Medicine (US); 2006 [cited 1 June 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- GUDCEF 200MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- GUDCEF CV 200MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- GUDCEF BOTTLE OF 10ML DROPS
- GUDCEF CV 100MG BOTTLE OF 30ML DRY SYRUP
- GUDCEF PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- GUDCEF CV BOTTLE OF 30ML DRY SYRUP
- GUDCEF BOTTLE OF 30ML DRY SYRUP
- GUDCEF XL 200MG NEW STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- GUDCEF 100MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS