Glizid Mv Strip Of 10 Tablets
Glizid Mv Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Glizid Mv Tablet is a combination medicine used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. It contains metformin, gliclazide, and voglibose as its active components. This medicine should be taken
as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting Glizid Mv Tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant/breastfeeding and about your complete medical history.
|₹22.73 (14% on MRP)
|Gliclazide(80.0 Mg) + Metformin(500.0 Mg) + Voglibose(0.2 Mg)
|Type 2 diabetes mellitus
|Low blood sugar level, nausea, vomiting
Uses of Glizid Mv Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Glizid Mv Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of Glizid Mv Tablet.
- If you have problems with your heart, liver, or kidneys
- If you have uncontrolled diabetes or type 1 diabetes
- If you have diabetic pre-coma or coma
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking miconazole to treat fungal infections
- If you have any severe infection
- If you are suffering from dehydration
- If you have severe infections or GI tract obstruction
- If you consume alcohol regularly
Side effects of Glizid Mv Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Low blood sugar level
- Increased liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Glizid Mv Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Consult your doctor before taking Glizid Mv Tablet as limited safety information is available in pregnant women.
- If you get pregnant while on treatment, immediately contact your doctor.
- While on treatment with Glizid Mv Tablet, there are chances your blood sugar can fall and you may experience dizziness, unconsciousness, confusion, and increased sweating.
- So, in this case, you should take extra care when driving.
- Keep a juice or chocolate handy while driving, in case you start experiencing any of these, immediately have it.
- Do not consume sugar-free during such episodes.
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, liver, or kidneys
- You have a fever, stress trauma or any kind of infection
- You are scheduled to undergo any major surgery
- You have experienced any allergic reaction
- You have low blood sugar
- You are suffering from dehydration
- You experience muscle pain, stomach pain, vomiting, breathing difficulty, and low body temperature. This could be a serious condition known as lactic acidosis.
- You are an elderly person
- You consume alcohol in excess regularly
Mode of Action of Glizid Mv Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Glizid Mv Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Glizid Mv Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Glizid Mv Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Glizid Mv Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, psychiatric illness, tuberculosis, fits are taking blood thinners, water pills, or oral contraceptives.
- Also inform your doctor if you are taking medicines containing cimetidine, digoxin, morphine, quinidine, ranitidine, captopril, enalapril, isocarboxazid, phenelzine, clofibrate, gemfibrozil, epinephrine. Discuss with your doctor if you are unsure....
Storage and disposal of Glizid Mv Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Glizid Mv Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Glizid Mv Tablet used for?
Q: What is the composition of Glizid Mv Tablet?
- Glizid Mv Tablet is a combination medicine containing metformin, gliclazide, and voglibose as its main ingredients.
Other Products from this Brand
- GLIZID 80MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- GLIZID 40MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- GLIZID MR 60MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- GLIZID M XR 60MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- GLIZID MR 30MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- GLIZID TOTAL P 15MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- GLIZID XR 60MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- GLIZID M XR 30MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- GLIZID XR 30 STRIP OF 10 TABLETS