Fusiwal B Cream 10gm
Fusiwal B Cream 10gm Description
Fusiwal B Cream 10gm is a combination of two medicines, Fusidic acid and Beclomethasone which help in controlling skin conditions like itching, redness and scaly skin involving bacterial infections.
Fusidic acid is an antibiotic which controls the infection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria. Beclomethasone is a steroid that reduces the redness, swelling and discomfort. Use Fusiwal B Cream 10gm as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration.
|You Save||₹29.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Beclometasone(0.025 %) + Fusidic Acid(2.0 %)|
|Therapy||TOPICAL ANTIBIOTIC AND STEROID|
Uses of Fusiwal B Cream 10gm
Contraindications of Fusiwal B Cream 10gm
- If you are allergic to Fusidic acid, Beclomethasone or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have a fungal, viral or serious bacterial infection of the skin.
- If you have skin lesions due to tuberculosis or syphilis.
- If you have red spots and rashes around the mouth (Perioral dermatitis and rosacea).
- If you develop skin rashes after a vaccination.
Side effects of Fusiwal B Cream 10gm
- Irritation of skin
- Dryness of skin
- Rashes, swelling of lips and inside the mouth, difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings of Fusiwal B Cream 10gm
Other General Warnings
- You experience worsening of symptoms after using this medicine.
- You are using it for children below 6 years of age.
- You are using it for a duration of more than 2 weeks.
Mode of Action of Fusiwal B Cream 10gm
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fusiwal B Cream 10gm
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Fusiwal B Cream 10gm
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Fusiwal B Cream 10gm
- Store below 25°C, in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine.
Dosage of Fusiwal B Cream 10gm
- As Fusiwal B Cream 10gm is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe the out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.