Forcef 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Forcef 500 MG Description
Forcef 500mg tablet is used in treating bacterial infections of the tonsils, throat, sinus, ears, respiratory tract, urinary tract and infections of the skin and soft tissue. It contains cefuroxime,
which belongs to a group of antibiotic medicines. Cefuroxime works by inhibiting the cell wall synthesis of bacteria, which ultimately cause the death of bacteria. You should take the medicine only after consulting with the doctor and self-medication should be avoided. Forcef 500mg tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Always complete the course of the medicine as prescribed by the doctor, abruptly stopping the treatment might result in treatment failure and symptoms might redevelop. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Forcef 500mg tablet.
- Cefasyn 500mg TabletBy Cipla Gx4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 228.80₹ 160.164% CHEAPER₹ 40.04/Tablet
- Ceroxitum 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 1095.00₹ 930.75₹ 93.08/Tablet
- Ceftum 500mg TabletBy Glaxosmithkline Pharma4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 474.05₹ 402.94₹ 100.74/Tablet
- Cefakind 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 399.90₹ 339.9119% CHEAPER₹ 33.99/Tablet
- Zocef 500mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 810.00₹ 688.50₹ 68.85/Tablet
- Zefu 500mg TabletBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 385.00₹ 327.2522% CHEAPER₹ 32.73/Tablet
- C Furo 500mg TabletBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 356.50₹ 356.5015% CHEAPER₹ 35.65/Tablet
- Cetil 500mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 1010.00₹ 858.50₹ 85.85/Tablet
- Cefurush 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Vereor Healthcare10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 594.00₹ 504.90₹ 50.49/Tablet
- Genorox 500mg TabletBy Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 302.00₹ 256.7038% CHEAPER₹ 25.67/Tablet
Uses of Forcef 500 MG
Contraindications of Forcef 500 MG
- If you are allergic to cefuroxime or any of the other ingredients of Forcef 500mg tablet.
- If you have a history of a severe allergic reaction to penicillin, monobactams, carbapenems or other beta-lactam antibiotics.
Side effects of Forcef 500 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Forcef 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience continuous diarrhoea, immediately stop taking it and report to the hospital
- You experience difficulty in breathing, rashes, swelling of the face or mouth after taking this medicine
- You develop a rash with blisters and peeling of skin
- You have kidney disease
- You develop white patches in your mouth
Mode of Action of Forcef 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Forcef 500 MG
- Forcef 500mg tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Forcef 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Do not take Forcef 500 medicine along with your acidity medicines.
- It may cause the failure of contraceptive pills (OC pills). If you are taking the contraceptive pill while you are being treated with the medicine, you also need to use a barrier method of contraception (such as condoms)....
- Some medicines can affect the way Forcef 500mg tablet works, or Forcef 500mg tablet itself may reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Forcef 500 MG
- Store Forcef 500mg tablet in a cool and dry place, protect it from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Forcef 500 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Forcef 500mg tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: I am allergic to amoxicillin. Can I take this medicine?
Q: Can I stop taking this medicine before the prescribed duration?
Q: How long should I take Forcef 500mg tablet?
Q: Is Forcef 500mg tablet an antibiotic?
Q: What are the side effects of Forcef 500mg tablet?
Q: Can I take the Forcef 500 for fever and cold?
Q: Can I take the Forcef 500 for COVID-19?
Q: What is Forcef 500mg tablet used for?
Q: Is Forcef safe for pregnancy?
Q: Is Forcef 500 a steroid?
- Zinnat Tablets 125mg - Product Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Zinnat Tablets 125mg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Cefuroxime [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Ba. Cefuroxime In Sterile Water Intravenous: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]