Fluon Tube Of 30gm Cream
By PARRY PHARMA PVT LTD
30g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Fluon Cream is a topical steroid. It is used to reduce inflammation, redness, dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort associated with skin-related conditions such as psoriasis. dermatitis and eczema. It contains fluocinolone as its main ingredient. It works by inhibiting the natural substances in the skin and improves inflammation and symptoms such as redness. itching etc. Use Fluon Cream as directed by your doctor or the duration it is being prescribed for. Inform your doctor if you are using other topical medicine for other conditions or any other conditions you have. exactly. Do not apply more or less of it or use it to treat other skin conditions unless directed to do so by your doctor....
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Fluon Tube Of 30gm Cream
Uses of Fluon 0.1 %
Contraindications of Fluon 0.1 %
- If you are allergic to fluocinolone or any other component of Fluon Cream.
- If you have any skin condition or infection which has not been treated.
Side effects of Fluon 0.1 %
- Local irritation
- Burning sensation
- Change in skin color
Precautions and Warnings of Fluon 0.1 %
Can I use Fluon Cream during pregnancy?
Due to limited safety information available, this Cream should not be used by a pregnant woman. It is essential to always consult a doctor before starting any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I use Fluon Cream while breastfeeding?
Due to limited safety information available, this Cream should not be used by a breastfeeding woman.
Can I drive if I have applied Fluon Cream?
This Cream needs to be applied on skin and it has no influence on one's driving abilities.
Can I consume alcohol while using Fluon Cream?
Take advice from your doctor if you consume alcohol too often. There is no interaction known between this medicine and alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop any infection while using this Cream.
- You experience any skin allergy after using this Cream.
- You see there is no improvement in your symptoms within a few days to a week of use.
- Discuss with your doctor about precautions you should take if this medicine has been prescribed to you for long term treatment.
- Avoid contact with eyes, apply carefully if needs to be applied area close to eyes.
Mode of Action of Fluon 0.1 %
How Does It Work?
Fluon Cream contains the steroid fluocinolone, it acts by modifying the functions of certain skin cells (epidermal and dermal cells) and relieves skin symptoms. It also inhibits the formation of certain chemicals that leads to inflammatory skin diseases....
Directions for Use of Fluon 0.1 %
- Fluon Cream is meant for external use only. Use it as directed by your doctor.
- Apply the Cream on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Do not apply more or less of it or apply it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this Cream rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Fluon 0.1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Fluon Cream is to be used externally on the skin, thus it is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking or using any other medicines for treating other health conditions....
Dosage of Fluon 0.1 %
Fluon Cream is meant for external application, hence an overdose is unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have overapplied it, wipe out the excess medicine with tissue or cotton. Excessive use for a prolonged duration is not advised as it can lead to hormonal issues....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed the application of Fluon Cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not overapply the Cream to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Fluon Cream for acne and pimples?
A: No, Fluon Cream should not be used for treating pimples or acne. It may not have any action against acne and pimples. Do not apply it to other areas of your body or use it to treat other skin conditions unless directed to do so by your doctor.
Q: Can Fluon Cream cause photosensitivity?
A: There have been no such incidences reported so far following the use of this Cream. If you experience photosensitivity while using this Cream seek medical advice. It is also advised to use sunscreen and wear protective clothing while going out to prevent sunburn.
Expires on or After