Evitam Plus 200mg Cap
By CIPLA LIMITED
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Price to be Updated
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Evitam Natural Plus Capsule is a vitamin supplement. It contains vitamin C as its active ingredient, also known as ascorbic acid. It helps you meet your daily nutritional requirement of vitamin C. It
is used for the treatment of vitamin C deficiency. Vitamin C is an excellent antioxidant that protects the body from oxidative damage. It also boosts immunity and helps you fight against seasonal allergies and flu....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin C is essential for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues.
- It is an excellent antioxidant that protects body cells from oxidative damage.
- Boosts immunity and protects the body from diseases, allergies and environment-related illness.
- It promotes collagen synthesis, a protein that helps in wound healing, skin repair, cartilage and bone strength.
- It also promotes healthy skin, nails and hair and improves iron absorption from food.
Uses of Evitam Plus 200mg Cap
- For the treatment and prevention of vitamin C deficiency.
- To treat scurvy, a disease characterised by weakness, anaemia, bleeding gums and blood spots on skin due to lack of vitamin C in the body.
- As a supplement to boost the immune system and fight against flu & seasonal allergies.
Precautions and Warnings of Evitam Plus 200mg Cap
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition, you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking it at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diet of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Evitam Plus 200mg Cap
- Take as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Evitam Plus 200mg Cap
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin C?
A: Citrus fruits like amla, orange, kiwi, lemon, guava, grapefruit, papaya, strawberries and vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, capsicum are rich and natural sources of vitamin C.
Q: It is a health supplement and can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking too much can be harmful. There is a misconception that taking too many vitamins are not harmful. If you think you have taken an excessive amount of this supplement, seek medical help immediately.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with this supplement?
A: There is a significantly less chance of side effects with this supplement if consumed in the doses advised by your doctor. However, in rare cases, you may experience headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, itching, swelling and frequent urination.
Q: In what conditions, one should not consume this supplement?
A: Do not take this supplement if you have a problem of kidney stone, also known as hyperoxaluria or have a kidney disease.
Last Updated on: 26 Apr 2021 | 12:48 PM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved