Eutrig Hp 10000iu Inj
By SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
1 Injection(s) in Vial
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Eutrig Hp Injection is used in treating infertility in both men and women. It contains human chorionic gonadotropin as its active ingredient. This medicine will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Avoid self-injecting this medicine. Before starting Eutrig Hp Injection, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding. Also, tell your doctor about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Eutrig Hp Injection.
Uses of Eutrig Hp 10000iu Inj
- Eutrig Hp Injection is similar to a hormone that helps in the normal development of an egg in an ovary of women and activates the release of an egg during ovulation.
- It helps women in treating infertility (unable to get pregnant).
- It is also used in men to increase sperm count.
- This medicine is also used to help certain boys in normal sexual development.
Contraindications of Eutrig Hp 10000iu Inj
- If you are allergic to human chorionic gonadotropin or any of the other ingredients of Eutrig Hp Injection.
- If you have a tumour of the hypothalamus or pituitary gland (in the brain).
- If you have a cyst in the ovaries.
- If you have vaginal bleeding due to an unknown reason.
- If you have breast, ovaries or womb cancer.
- If you had an extrauterine pregnancy (pregnancy outside of your womb) recently.
- If you have swelling of your veins or blood clotting of your veins.
- If you are unable to get pregnant due to menopause or early menopause or abnormal functions of sexual organs.
Side effects of Eutrig Hp 10000iu Inj
- Injection site pain, redness, swelling
- Headache, fatigue
- Vomiting, nausea
- Stomach pain, diarrhoea
- Irritation, restlessness
- Breast pain
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (ovaries may have overreacted to the medicine and large cyst may be developed)
- Precocious puberty (a condition wherein a child’s body starts changing into an adult too early), enlarged breast in men
- Allergic reactions
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (a condition in women who take medicines to get pregnant)
- Blood clotting problems
Precautions and Warnings of Eutrig Hp 10000iu Inj
Can I take Eutrig Hp Injection during pregnancy?
Eutrig Hp Injection should not be used during pregnancy, as limited information is available about its safety during pregnancy. You should consult your doctor before using this medicine during pregnancy or if you think you may be pregnant.
Can I take Eutrig Hp Injection while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if the components of Eutrig Hp Injection pass into the breastmilk or not. Hence, you should not breastfeed while taking this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Eutrig Hp Injection?
It is not expected that Eutrig Hp Injection will affect your ability to drive, but if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert, then avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Eutrig Hp Injection?
There is limited information about the effects of Eutrig Hp Injection on alcohol, but avoid taking alcohol in excessive amounts.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any blood clot problems like swelling of your veins or blood clotting in your veins.
- Before starting Eutrig Hp Injection, you and your partner should get the fertility test done.
- The risk of getting Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS) may increase.
- When taking Eutrig Hp Injection, you may be at the risk of being pregnant with more than one child (twins, triplets).
- You should have an early ultrasound done to check for the possibility of (ectopic pregnancy) pregnancy outside the womb.
- The risk of miscarriage may increase when using Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) to get pregnant as compared to normal pregnancy.
- When you get a pregnancy test done using serum or urine while using this medicine or even 10 days after using it, there may be a possibility that you get a false-positive test result.
- Eutrig Hp Injection should not be used in children and adolescents.
Mode of Action of Eutrig Hp 10000iu Inj
How Does It Work?
- Eutrig Hp Injection is similar to a hormone that is naturally found in your body called chorionic gonadotropin, which helps in reproduction and fertility.
- Eutrig Hp Injection binds on the ovary cells to a receptor in the body that is shared with a hormone called luteinising hormone which helps in pregnancy and puberty.
Directions for Use of Eutrig Hp 10000iu Inj
- This medicine will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Do not self-inject Eutrig Hp Injection.
- Follow the instructions suggested by your doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Eutrig Hp 10000iu Inj
Interactions with other medicines
- Eutrig Hp Injection may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.read less
- No significant interactions have been reported, but when this medication is used in females together with menotropins to treat infertility, it may cause multiple births (twins, triplets).
Storage and disposal of Eutrig Hp 10000iu Inj
- Store Eutrig Hp Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Eutrig Hp 10000iu Inj
The doctor and nurse usually give Eutrig Hp Injection; the chances of an overdose are less because the treatment and the dose will be specific to the patient. However, in case of any discomforts after or during the treatment with this medicine, it should be informed immediately to the doctor.
Missed a Dose
The doctor or nurse usually gives Eutrig Hp Injection in the hospital or a clinic. Therefore, the chances of missing a dose are less. However, if you feel that a dose has been missed, then please inform your doctor and nurse.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Eutrig Hp Injection by myself?
A: No, Eutrig Hp Injection will be administered to you by a healthcare professional.
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Eutrig Hp Injection?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Eutrig Hp Injection may interact with other medicines, hence inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine.read less
- Pregnyl - chorionic gonadotropin for injection, USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Ovitrelle 250 micrograms/0.5 ml prefilled pen - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Ovitrelle 250 micrograms/0.5 ml prefilled pen - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Chorionic Gonadotropin: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
Last Updated on: 07 May 2021 | 03:39 PM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on all medicines + Myntra voucher worth Rs.250
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved