Etova Mr 400mg/4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Etova Mr 400mg/4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Etova-MR 400/4 tablet is a combination of two different agents named Etodolac which is a painkiller and Thiocolchicoside which is a muscle relaxant. This medicine can be used to reduce swelling, sti
ffness, and pain related to arthritis of joints. This medicine can cause side effects like stomach ulcer, bleeding from the stomach, feeling sick, vomiting, loose motion, and pain in the upper abdomen. This medicine should be taken orally with a glass of water after meals as per your doctor’s advice. This medicine should not be used during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and in children without prior consultation with your doctor. Always consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you have liver disease, kidney disease, heart problems, breathing difficulty, swellings of legs, high blood pressure, disease related to digestion, previous fit attacks, high level of sugar in the blood, high cholesterol level in the blood, history of smoking, stomach ulcer, and stomach bleeding.
- Etolid Mr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 220.00₹ 176.0031.25% CHEAPER₹ 17.6/Tablet
- Etogesic Mr 4/400mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 284.00₹ 241.405.7% CHEAPER₹ 24.14/Tablet
Uses of Etova Mr 400mg/4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Etova Mr 400mg/4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine.
- If you have any history of difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, running nose after using a similar kind of pain killer in the past.
- If you have a history of bleeding from the stomach, active ulcer in the stomach, severe heart disease, liver failure, and kidney failure.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Etova Mr 400mg/4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Etova Mr 400mg/4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have liver disease or kidney disease
- You have heart problems
- You experience breathing difficulty
- You notice swelling of the legs
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a disease related to digestion
- You experience fit attacks or have a history of fits
- You have high level of sugar and cholesterol in blood
- You have a history of smoking
- You have stomach ulcers and stomach bleeding.
- You are pregnant or a lactating mother.
Mode of Action of Etova Mr 400mg/4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Etova Mr 400mg/4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Use this medicine in the dose and for the duration as directed by your doctor.
- This medicine should be taken orally with a glass of water after meals as per your doctor’s advice.
- Swallow the medicine without crushing or chewing it.
Interactions of Etova Mr 400mg/4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of steroidal medication with this medicine can increase the risk of ulcers.
- The effect of blood thinners such as Warfarin can be increased when used together with this medicine.
- The effect of water pills, blood pressure-lowering medicines is reduced when used together with Etova-MR 400/4 tablet
- The risk of toxic reactions of medicines such as Methotrexate, tacrolimus, ciclosporin increases when used with this medicine.
- Use of other medicines similar to Etova-MR 400/4 tablet together can increase the risk of side effects. Hence it should be avoided.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking. That includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
Storage and disposal of Etova Mr 400mg/4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
- Do not take this medicine if you see any changes or any signs of deterioration.