Enzox Plus Tablet
By TIDAL LABORATORIES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Enzox Plus tablet is a combination medicine used to reduce digestive disturbances like bloating, gas formation and liver-related issues. It contains pancreatin, dimethicone (also called polydimethylsiloxane) and bile salts. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting Enzox Plus tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
|You Save||₹18.82 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Pancreatin(192.0 Mg),Bile Salts(25.0 Mg),Dimethicone / Polydimethylsiloxane(40.0 Mg)|
|Uses||To reduce digestive disturbances|
|Side effects||Skin rash, sneezing|
|Classification||ANTI-FLATULENT AND DIGESTANTS|
Check more medicines with composition as Pancreatin(192.0 Mg) + Bile Salts(25.0 Mg) + Dimethicone / Polydimethylsiloxane(40.0 Mg)
Uses of Enzox Plus Tablet
Enzox Plus tablet is used for the treatment of indigestion & bloating caused due to reduced enzymes produced by the pancreas.
Contraindications of Enzox Plus Tablet
- If you are allergic to pancreatin, dimethicone or any other ingredients of Enzox Plus tablet.
- If you are suffering from any severe infection in the pancreas (pancreatitis).
Side effects of Enzox Plus Tablet
- Skin rash
- Burning sensation around the mouth and anus
- Excess of uric acid in the blood
Precautions and Warnings of Enzox Plus Tablet
Can I take Enzox Plus tablet during pregnancy?
Consult your doctor before using Enzox Plus tablet during pregnancy as there is limited information about its safety in pregnant women.
Can I take Enzox Plus tablet while breastfeeding?
Consult your doctor before using Enzox Plus tablet while breastfeeding as there is limited information about its safety in lactating women.
Can I drive if I have consumed Enzox Plus tablet?
There is limited information about the effects of Enzox Plus tablet on driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Enzox Plus tablet?
Although there is no known interaction of Enzox Plus tablet with alcohol, it is important to consult your doctor if you drink alcohol too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc., be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have lactase insufficiency, galactosaemia or glucose/galactose malabsorption syndrome (inability of the body to absorb glucose or galactose).
Mode of Action of Enzox Plus Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Enzox Plus tablet contains pancreatin, dimethicone (also called polydimethylsiloxane) and bile salts.
- Pancreatin is a group of digestive enzymes that are naturally produced by Pancreas. These enzymes support the process of digestion and help in breaking down complex substances into simple substances.
- Dimethicone (or polydimethylsiloxane) is a surface-active agent and is used to reduce bloating and gas by decreasing surface tension and allowing the gas to be released.
- Bile salts are crucial for your health as they help in the digestive process.
Directions for Use of Enzox Plus Tablet
Enzox Plus tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Do not consume it more than that recommended by the doctor.
Interactions of Enzox Plus Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Enzox Plus tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines (including medicines that you buy without a prescription), supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking a medicine containing levothyroxine which is used for low thyroid hormone levels.
Storage and disposal of Enzox Plus Tablet
- Store Enzox Plus tablets in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Enzox Plus Tablet
If you think you have taken Enzox Plus tablets more than prescribed, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you miss any dose of Enzox Plus tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Enzox Plus tablet?
A: Enzox Plus is a digestive enzyme tablet that is used to treat indigestion and bloating caused due to reduced enzymes produced by the pancreas.
Q: What does Enzox Plus tablet contain?
A: Enzox Plus tablet contains pancreatin, dimethicone (also called polydimethylsiloxane) and bile salts.
- Pankreoflat [Internet]. Intekom.com. 2021 [cited 1 February 2022]
- Pancrex V Forte Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 1 February 2022]
- HPRA.Dentinox Infant Colic Drops [Internet]. Hpra.ie. 2021 [cited 1 February 2022]
- Pancreatin [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2021 [cited 1 February 2022]
- Enzox Plus tablet [Internet]. Tidallabs.com. 2021 [cited 1 February 2022]
- CDSCO Pancreatin [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 1 February 2022]
- Bile salts - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2021 [cited 1 February 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.