Enumine D Sachet Of 1gm Granules
Enumine D 60000 IU Description
Enumine D Granules is a vitamin supplement. It contains Vitamin D3 as an active ingredient which is also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol. Vitamin D is an essential component for the absorp
tion of calcium. It helps maintain healthy and strong bones and teeth. This is a high dose of vitamin D to be taken once weekly and not meant for daily consumption. It should be taken for a limited period only under a doctor's guidance. It is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin D deficiency. It is also used as an adjuvant in certain bone-related conditions and when nutritional requirements of the body are high such as in the elderly, after surgery and in growing children. Vitamin D is produced naturally within the body when sun rays (UV rays) strikes the skin and it's also known as ‘sunshine vitamin’. Low levels of Vitamin D can cause weakness, fatigue, fragile or weak bones. Try to take this supplement after having a meal.
- Cipcal D3 Granules 1gmBy Cipla Gx1g Granules in SachetMRP 39.93₹ 27.95₹
- Calcijoint D3 Sugar Free Sachet Of 1.30gm GranulesBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd1.3g Granules in SachetMRP 40.00₹ 34.00₹
- Calcitas D3 Sachet Of 1gm GranulesBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1g Granules in SachetMRP 41.00₹ 34.85₹
- Vitomin D3 GranulesBy Cipla Gx1g Granules in SachetMRP 39.93₹ 27.95₹
- Vitanova D3 Sachet 1gmBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd1g Granules in SachetMRP 48.60₹ 41.31₹
- Calcirol 60000 Iu Sachet 1gmBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited1g Granules in SachetMRP 59.00₹ 50.15₹
- Caldikind 60k Butterscotch Flavour Sugar Free Sachet Of 1gm GranulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd1g Granules in SachetMRP 37.00₹ 31.45₹
- D Rise 60000 Iu Sach 1gmBy Usv Pvt Ltd1g Granules in SachetMRP 36.72₹ 31.21₹
- Calshine 60k Sugar Free Sachet Of 1gm GranulesBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1g Granules in SachetMRP 43.92₹ 37.33₹
- Bluvit D3 Orange Flavour Sugar Free Sachet Of 1gm GranulesBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited1g Granules in SachetMRP 10.00₹ 8.50₹
Uses of Enumine D 60000 IU
- For treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in the elderly, inadequate sun exposure.
Precautions and Warnings of Enumine D 60000 IU
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition, you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Enumine D 60000 IU
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. It plays a crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth....
- It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and the reduction of inflammation.
- If you do not get enough vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent osteoporosis, weak bones, fractures in adults and the elderly.
Directions for Use of Enumine D 60000 IU
- Take Enumine D Granules as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Take this supplement after a meal for better absorption of vitamin D.
- This is high dose of vitamin D and not to be consumed daily.
- Your doctor shall advise you to take it for a limited period of weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- The best source of vitamin D is sunlight. Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun. Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D such as cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc. Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help you prevent vitamin D deficiency....