E Brium Tablets (Med Manor)
By MED MANOR ORGANICS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
E Brium 25 MG Description
E Brium Tablet is an antihistamine medicine containing Cinnarizine as its active ingredient. It is used for preventing or treating motion or balance disorder symptoms. It should be taken as directed
by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. It should be taken with food. Side effects like sleepiness, headache, fatigue, skin rash can be experienced while on treatment with E Brium Tablet. Most of them are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹4.02 (15% on MRP)|
Check more medicines with composition as Cinnarizine(25.0 Mg)
Uses of E Brium 25 MG
E Brium Tablet is used to treat motion sickness, ringing in the ears, vertigo, Meniere's disease, (causing increased pressure in the ears).
Contraindications of E Brium 25 MG
- If you are allergic to Cinnarizine or any other ingredients of E Brium Tablet.
- If your child is below 5 years old.
Side effects of E Brium 25 MG
- Muscle stiffness
- Shivers or tremors
- Breathing difficulty
- Facial swelling include the tongue, neck and throat
- Red rashes on the skin with silver scales during sun exposure
Precautions and Warnings of E Brium 25 MG
Can I take E Brium Tablet during pregnancy?
It is not safe to use E Brium Tablet in pregnancy. It is essential to always consult a doctor before starting any medicines during pregnancy.
Can I take E Brium Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not safe to use E Brium Tablet while breastfeeding. It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed E Brium Tablet?
E Brium Tablet may make you feel sleepy, thus it is not recommended to drive or use heavy machines.
Can I consume alcohol with E Brium Tablet?
You should not consume alcohol along with E Brium Tablet as alcohol can exaggerate the side effects like sleepiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You have Parkinson’s disease, as E Brium Tablet may make your condition worse.
- You have a rare blood disease - porphyria.
- E Brium Tablet should not be used in children below 5 years of age.
Mode of Action of E Brium 25 MG
How Does It Work?
E Brium Tablet works by preventing blood vessel contractions in the ears and thereby preventing vertigo. It also acts on various receptors in the body and smooth muscle cells.
Directions for Use of E Brium 25 MG
- E Brium Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should preferably be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of E Brium 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- E Brium Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicines used in treating mental health illness (like Amoxapine, Doxepin, etc), sedatives that induce sleep or strong pain killers should be used with caution along with E Brium Tablet.
Storage and disposal of E Brium 25 MG
- Store E Brium Tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of E Brium 25 MG
An overdose of this medicine may result in vomiting, muscle weakness, involuntary movements or shakiness. If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of E Brium Tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Ravi Kakarla
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I buy E Brium Tablet without a doctor's prescription?
A: No, you cannot buy this medicine without a doctor's prescription.
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before taking E Brium Tablet?
- If you have any allergies.
- Disease conditions or any medicines you are taking.
- Kidney diseases.
- Liver diseases.
- Parkinson's disease (taking E Brium Tablet can make your condition worse.
- Porphyria, a group of blood diseases.
Q: How long does it take for E Brium Tablet to show its effect?
A: It takes about 1 hour for the effect to be seen.
Q: In motion sickness, what particular type of food should I avoid before travelling?
A: Avoid taking fatty foods before travelling.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed