Dute 0.5mg Tablet
Dute 0.5 MG Description
Dute 0.5mg tablet is used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men with enlarged prostate. It is a condition characterized by urinary problems such as difficulty in passing urine, voided ur
ine, pain while urinating, etc. Dute 0.5mg tablet contains dutasteride as its active ingredient. Avoid handling Dute 0.5mg tablet with bare hands, as it can get absorbed through the skin. This medicine releases in semen and if gets exposed to the growing fetus it may adversely harm the growing fetus. This medicine may alter sperm motility, counts and can also cause harm to the growing fetus if it is exposed to the affected semen. If pregnant women come in contact with this medicine, the contact area should be washed immediately with soap and water.
- Dutaheal 0.5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Healing Pharma India Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 154.00₹ 154.00₹
- Dutamax Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Galcare Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 102.00₹
- Dutajoy 0.5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Skinfinity10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.00₹ 76.50₹
- Zaride 0.5mg Tablets 10'sBy Bajaj Formulations10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 132.00₹ 132.00₹
- Dutawin Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mlt Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 120.00₹
- Duman 0.5mg Tablets 10'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 208.00₹ 176.80₹
Uses of Dute 0.5 MG
Contraindications of Dute 0.5 MG
- If you are allergic to dutasteride or any other ingredient of Dute 0.5mg tablet.
- If you have a severe liver disorder.
- If you are a woman, child and adolescent.
Side effects of Dute 0.5 MG
- Erectile dysfunction
- Difficulty in ejaculation
- Decreased sperm count
- Breast enlargement
- Altered sexual activity
Precautions and Warnings of Dute 0.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any liver problems, your doctor may advise a few liver function tests before and during treatment.
- You are sexually active.
- Your partner is pregnant, exposing her to your semen may adversely affect your baby.
- You are undergoing a prostate-specific antigen (PSA) blood test, as Dute 0.5mg tablet may alter the results.
- You notice or experience any lump in the breast or discharge from the nipple, pain and breast enlargement, after taking this medicine.
- Dute 0.5mg tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Dute 0.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dute 0.5 MG
Interactions of Dute 0.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Dute 0.5mg tablet works or dutasteride itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines for eg. to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Dute 0.5 MG
- Store below 30°C in the original package.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children and pet.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Dute 0.5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Dute 0.5mg tablet?
Q: Are Dutasteride and Tamsulosin both the same?
Q: Is Dute 0.5mg tablet affects the fertility?
- Dutasteride 0.5 mg capsules, soft - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]
- Dutasteride 0.5 mg capsules, soft - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]