Dolomine 650mg Tablet
Dolomine 650 MG Description
Dolomine Tablet is used to provide temporary relief from fever, pain and aches. It contains paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen which is an analgesics (painkillers) or antipyretic (medicines use
d to reduce fever). Paracetamol stops the release of a natural chemical substance, prostaglandins responsible for pain and fever. You should not take more than 4-Tablets of the Dolomine Tablet in 24 hours. Take Dolomine with food to avoid stomach upset.
Uses of Dolomine 650 MG
Contraindications of Dolomine 650 MG
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any other ingredients of Dolomine Tablet.
- If you are taking any other products that contain paracetamol.
Side effects of Dolomine 650 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Dolomine 650 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver or kidney disease or problems.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol. Taking too much of the same can cause liver damage.
- You consume alcohol too often or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- Dolomine Tablet is not meant to be used in children below 12 years of age.
- You should maintain a gap of 4-6 hours between each dose of Dolomine and should not exceed it to more than 4-Tablets a day.
Mode of Action of Dolomine 650 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dolomine 650 MG
Interactions of Dolomine 650 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like metoclopramide or domperidone should be avoided with Dolomine Tablet.
- Frequent use of Dolomine Tablet by a person on blood thinners like warfarin can increase the anticoagulant effect of warfarin and can lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours as it can interfere with the painkiller action of Dolomine Tablet.
- Medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like chloramphenicol should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Dolomine 650 MG
- Dolomine Tablet should be stored at or below 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Dolomine 650 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: My child has a fever, can I give Dolomine mg Tablet to my child who is 5 years old?
Q: My child, who is 3 years old happened to consume 5 Tablets of paracetamol, what should I do?
Q: Can I take Dolomine for cold and fever?
Q: Can I take Dolomine Tablet for migraines?
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- LactMed - Paracetamol [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- CDSCO - Paracetamol [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Drugs H. Acetaminophen: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]