Dns 10% Bottle Of 500ml Infusion
Dns 10% Bottle Of 500ml Infusion Description
DNS 10% bottle injection contains dextrose and sodium-chloride electrolytes solution which works by restoring body fluid and electrolytes lost during any surgery, trauma and provides calories in the
body. Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine as well as if you have a high blood sugar level. It may cause side effects like an allergic reaction, shivering, fever, infection at the site of injection, formation of a blood clot at the site of injection, increase in body fluid level causing facial swelling, leg swelling, decrease in the sodium level in the body. DNS injection is to be given by a doctor or any healthcare worker under the doctor’s observation and not to be self-administered. This medicine is for intravenous use only. Always consult your doctor before using this medicine during pregnancy or lactation.
|Contains||Dextrose + Sodium Chloride|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR ELECTROLYTE IMBALANCE|
Uses of Dns 10% Bottle Of 500ml Infusion
Contraindications of Dns 10% Bottle Of 500ml Infusion
- If you are allergic to any of the components of DNS 10% bottle injection.
- If you have a high blood sugar level.
Side effects of Dns 10% Bottle Of 500ml Infusion
- Increase in body fluid level causing facial swelling
- Leg swelling
- Decrease in sodium level in the body
Precautions and Warnings of Dns 10% Bottle Of 500ml Infusion
Other General Warnings
- You have an allergy due to any of the components of this medicine.
- You have high blood sugar.
- You have low sodium levels.
- You have low potassium levels.
- You notice swelling around your legs and face.
Mode of Action of Dns 10% Bottle Of 500ml Infusion
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dns 10% Bottle Of 500ml Infusion
- DNS 10% bottle injection will be given by your doctor or any other healthcare worker under a doctor’s observation.
- The bottle should not be removed from the container until ready to use and before tearing the overwrap it should be observed visually for any kind of contamination, change in colour, crystal formation, leakage or any kind of damage. ...
- Before adding any medicine or any other additives in this bottle, always consult your doctor or pharmacist or any health care worker available there.
- After the addition of other medicine or additives, mix them thoroughly, observe for any crystal formation and ensure that solution is clear.
- This medicine is only for intravenous use.
Interactions of Dns 10% Bottle Of 500ml Infusion
Interactions with other medicines
- Excretion of Sodium and Lithium substances may increase during the administration of this medicine.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatments for any other disorders....
Storage and disposal of Dns 10% Bottle Of 500ml Infusion
- Keep DNS 10% bottle injection out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.