Diclozed Gel 30gm
Diclozed 1.16 % Description
Diclozed Gel is a topical pain-relieving Gel. It is used to relieve joint and muscle pain. It contains diclofenac as its active ingredient. Diclofenac works locally and improves physical function, re
duces stiffness in joints. Use this medicine as directed by the doctor. Do not use it more than that recommended by the doctor.
- Relaxyl Gel 20gmBy Franco Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd20g Gel in TubeMRP 82.50₹ 70.12₹ 3.51/Gram
- Jonac Gel 30gmBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd30g Gel in TubeMRP 100.50₹ 85.42₹ 2.85/Gram
Uses of Diclozed 1.16 %
Contraindications of Diclozed 1.16 %
- If you are allergic to diclofenac or any other pain-relieving medicine
- If you have recently undergone heart bypass surgery.
- If you have experienced allergy, asthma or skin rashes following use of aspirin or other pain killers.
Side effects of Diclozed 1.16 %
- Skin irritation
Precautions and Warnings of Diclozed 1.16 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience allergic reactions and skin irritation after the application of this Gel. You have any heart-related problems or you have undergone heart bypass surgery. You are pregnant or breastfeeding....
Mode of Action of Diclozed 1.16 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Diclozed 1.16 %
- Diclozed Gel is meant for external application only.
- Apply the Gel to the affected area and rub gently.
- Do not apply more than the required often or too often
Interactions of Diclozed 1.16 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Diclozed Gel is meant for topical application and hence is less likely affect the action of other medicines taken orally. Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Avoid simultaneous application of other products....
Storage and disposal of Diclozed 1.16 %
- Keep this medication out of sight from children.
- Store it in below the room temperature.
Dosage of Diclozed 1.16 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Diclozed Gel works?
Q: Can I apply Diclozed Gel everyday?
- Voltaren® Gel (diclofenac sodium topical gel), For topical use only [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Diclofenac Topical (arthritis pain): MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Diclofenac 1% Gel - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]