Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets
By WIN-MEDICARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets contains Diclofenac and Paracetamol. Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets is pain-relieving medicine used for relieving headache, body ache, backache, joint pain, and toothache. It also helps in reducing swelling, pain and stiffness in the case of arthritis and spondylitis. It works by reducing the formation of certain chemicals responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling and inflammation. Please discuss with your doctor before taking this medicine, especially if you have liver or kidney problems, blood clotting issues, asthma, any autoimmune disorders or ulcers. Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine, also inform your doctor about all other medicines, over-the-counter products and herbal preparations you are taking before starting with this medicine.
Uses of Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets
Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets is used for relieving pain and inflammation associated with various conditions.
Contraindications of Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Paracetamol, Diclofenac or other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have severe heart problems such as heart failure, high blood pressure or brain diseases.
- If you have liver and kidney disorder or dysfunction.
- If you experience asthma, skin rashes, swelling & allergies after taking aspirin or any other painkillers.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers and bleeding or have an active ulcer.
- If you are pregnant especially, in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Black stools
- Stomach pain
- Mouth ulcer, loose motions
- Skin rashes
- Excess sleepiness
Precautions and Warnings of Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy; hence it should not be taken by a pregnant woman. Taking this medicine during pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delayed delivery or increase the risk of bleeding.
Can I take Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
It is advisable not to consume Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets?
It is advisable not to drive or use machines when you have taken Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets as it may worsen your liver problems.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders; this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure, then your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems such as bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma, as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
- You suffer from skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets works by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for swelling and pain.
Directions for Use of Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets
Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water. It can be taken before or after food.
Interactions of Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Other medicines containing Paracetamol component because there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets can interfere with other medicines used for treating high blood pressure.
- Water pills, if taken along with Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets, can lead to kidney damage.
- Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets can increase the levels of Digoxin (used to treat heart failure) and lithium (used to treat Brain disorders) if taken concomitantly.
- Medicines such as ciclosporin & tacrolimus used to modify immune response can cause kidney damage if taken with Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets.
- Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets increases your risk of getting stomach ulcers or bleeding if taken along with steroidal medicines.
- Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets increases the risk of bleeding if taken with blood thinners such as Warfarin and Coumarin.
- Increased risk of getting fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines for treating diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
- Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets should be taken one hour before, or 4-6 hours after consumption of Colestipol and Cholestyramine (medicines used to lower cholesterol levels).
- Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets should not be consumed least for 8-10 days after taking a medicine containing Mifepristone.
- Be cautious if you are taking medicines such as Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine and Phenytoin (medicines to treat brain-related disorders).
- Probenecid (used to treat gout), Rifampicin (used to treat tuberculosis), Zidovudine ( used for HIV infections), herbal preparations such as St. John's Wort and Methotrexate should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store the tablets in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets
Taking Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets more than the prescribed quantity may result in severe liver damage. Other symptoms of overdose are headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, unconsciousness, excitation, coma, dizziness, low blood pressure, fits and difficulty in breathing. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets cause addiction?
A: No, Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets is not an addiction causing medicine. However, it should be used as per dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can I take paracetamol with Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets?
A: Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets contains paracetamol and aceclofenac. Do not take additional paracetamol if your pain is not relieved. Kindly consult your doctor as the doctor may increase the dose or add another medicine based on your medical condition.
Q: Is Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets a pain-killer?
A: Yes, Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets is a pain killer medicine.
Q: Can Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets be used for knee pain?
A: Yes, it can be used for knee joint pain. It helps in relieving the pain and swelling associated with knee joint pain. Knee pain could be due to various reasons such as fracture, ligament tear, tendon rupture or arthritis due to aging. It is advisable to discuss with your doctor if you have any special medical conditions before taking this medicine.
Q: What can I do to reduce the after-effects of Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets
- To avoid the after-effects, you should always take this medicine with food, in the lowest possible dose and for the shortest duration.
- Avoid taking any other OTC products to eliminate any interaction.
- Do not take it before any cardiac surgeries and if you have an existing ulcer or a bleeding problem.
- If you are planning to take this medicine for a long term, discuss it with your doctor for a safer alternative.
Last Updated on: 15 Oct 2020 | 05:31 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 18% off + 20% cashback + Freebies up to Rs.500on your 1st medicine order
Additional Rs.150 off + Freebies up to Rs.500 on 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved