Diclomol Strip Of 10 Tablets
Diclomol tablet is used for relieving headaches, body aches, backache, joint pain, and toothache. It also helps in reducing swelling, pain and stiffness in the case of arthritis and spondylitis. Dicl
omol contains diclofenac and paracetamol as active ingredients. It works by reducing the formation of certain chemicals responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling and inflammation. Take Diclomol as advised by your doctor. You should take Diclomol with a meal to avoid stomach upset. Before starting Diclomol, discuss any liver or kidney problems, blood clotting issues, asthma or any autoimmune disorders or ulcers with your doctor. Discuss all other medicines, over-the-counter products and herbal preparations with your treating doctor.
|You Save||₹14.01 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, black stools, stomach pain, indigestion|
Uses of DICLOMOL STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Contraindications of DICLOMOL STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- If you are allergic to paracetamol and diclofenac or other ingredients of Diclomol tablet.
- If you have severe heart problems such as heart failure, high blood pressure or brain diseases.
- If you have liver and kidney disorder or dysfunction.
- If you experience asthma, skin rashes, swelling & allergies after taking aspirin or any other painkillers.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers and bleeding or have an active ulcer.
- If you are pregnant especially, in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of DICLOMOL STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes
- Excess sleepiness
Precautions and Warnings of DICLOMOL STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders; this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure, then your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems such as bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma, as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
- You suffer from skin rashes & lesions after taking Diclomol.
Directions for Use of DICLOMOL STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Storage and disposal of DICLOMOL STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Store Diclomol tablets in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of DICLOMOL STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Diclomol tablet is used for relieving headaches, body aches, backache, joint pain, and toothache. It also helps in reducing swelling, pain and stiffness in the case of arthritis and spondylitis.
- Take this medicine at the exact recommended dose. Do not exceed the stated dose. Taking more than the daily dose may cause serious liver problems or allergic reactions.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children less than 10 years of age.
- Before starting Diclomol tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding. Also, inform about your medical history.
- Do not take any other paracetamol-containing products while taking this medicine.
- Before starting Diclomol, discuss any liver or kidney problems, blood clotting issues, asthma or any autoimmune disorders or ulcers with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you have a history or have an alcohol addiction.
- Take this medicine with food to avoid stomach upset.
Dosage of DICLOMOL STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of DICLOMOL STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
How Does It Work?
Interactions of DICLOMOL STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Diclomol tablet or Diclomol tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that include all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatments if you are taking any disorder. In particular, if you are on certain medications like immunosuppressants (such as ciclosporin & tacrolimus), antigout medicines (like probenecid), anti-HIV medicines, medicines used to lower cholesterol (like Colestipol and Cholestyramine), medicines used to treat heart and brain-related disorders like digoxin and lithium respectively etc. ...
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are antihypertensive like water pills, steroids, antidiabetics, oral contraceptives, medicines containing paracetamol, antibiotics such as levofloxacin etc....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Diclomol tablet cause addiction?
Q: Can I take paracetamol with Diclomol tablet?
Q: Can Diclomol tablet be used for knee pain?
Q: What can I do to reduce the after-effects of Diclomol tablet
- To avoid the after-effects, you should always take this medicine with food, in the lowest possible dose and for the shortest duration.
- Avoid taking any other OTC products to eliminate any interaction.
- Do not take it before any cardiac surgeries and if you have an existing ulcer or a bleeding problem.
- If you are planning to take this medicine for the long term, discuss it with your doctor for a safer alternative.
Q: Is Diclomol a steroid?
Q: What are the contents present in Diclomol?
Q: Can Diclomol be used for period pain?
Q: What is the dose of Diclomol tablet?
Q: How long does it take for Diclomol to work?
Q: Is Diclomol good for headaches?
- DICLOGESIC TABLETS (Diclofenac Sodium and Paracetamol) [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]
- CDSCO - Parecetamol/Diclofenac [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]
- Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]
- Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]