Delisprin 75mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
14 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Delisprin 75 tablet is an antiplatelet medicine containing acetylsalicylic acid (also called aspirin). It is used to prevent blood clot formation within the body. It is also used to prevent heart atta
cks, strokes and chest pains associated with the heart. This medicine should not be used by individuals with bleeding disorders. Take this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration. Please do not modify the dose or stop it before the prescribed duration, even if you feel better. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history including all the medicines you are currently taking....
Uses of Delisprin 75mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
- Prevention of heart attack or strokes.
- Prevention of heart problems like stable or unstable angina (chest pain).
- Treatment of acute heart attack.
- Prevention of blood clot formation posts heart surgery.
Contraindications of Delisprin 75mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
- If you are allergic to acetylsalicylic acid or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have bleeding disorders.
- If you have a history of ulcers in the stomach or small intestine.
- If you have gout.
- If you have a serious liver or kidney problem.
- If you are pregnant (last three months) or are breastfeeding.
- If you are taking medicines for cancer or rheumatoid arthritis (like methotrexate - more than 15mg per week).
Side effects of Delisprin 75mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
- Increased risk of bleeding
Precautions and Warnings of Delisprin 75mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
Can I take the Delisprin 75 tablet during pregnancy?
It is not recommended to be used by pregnant women as this medicine can cause heart or kidney-related problems in the newborn baby. Hence, it's important to consult the doctor before using this medicine during pregnancy or planning pregnancy.
Can I take the Delisprin 75 tablet while breastfeeding?
Delisprin 75 tablet passes into the breastmilk. Hence it is not recommended to take this medicine if you are breastfeeding unless advised by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Delisprin 75 tablet?
Yes, you can drive after consuming this medicine. Delisprin 75 tablet does not affect the ability to drive or operate heavy machines.
Can I consume alcohol with the Delisprin 75 tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with the Delisprin 75 tablet as it can cause bleeding in the stomach and intestine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are undergoing surgery or had surgery recently.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You are suffering from asthma. Then, this medicine can worsen your asthma.
- You have any pre-existing medical condition such as kidney or liver disease, hypertension, ulcers in your stomach or small intestine, gout, etc.
- You have any unusual bleeding.
- You experience heavy menstrual bleeding, do not take the Delisprin 75 tablet as it can increase the bleeding.
- It should not be used in children below 16 years of age.
Mode of Action of Delisprin 75mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Platelets are blood cells that help in the clotting of blood. When clot formation occurs in the artery, blood flow stops that can be dangerous in cases of a heart attack. Aspirin in low doses stops th
ese platelets from forming a clot so that blood can flow without any obstruction in the arteries....
Directions for Use of Delisprin 75mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
- Do not crush or chew the Delisprin 75 tablet.
- Swallow the tablets as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Delisprin 75mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Delisprin 75 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....Read more
- Concomitant use of methotrexate (used to treat certain types of cancer) with aspirin should be avoided.
- Aspirin can reverse the effect of probenecid (used to treat gout). Hence, this combination should be avoided.
Storage and disposal of Delisprin 75mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
Do not store the Delisprin 75 tablet above 25°C. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Delisprin 75mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
Symptoms of an overdose include ringing in the ears, dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach ache, sweating, fever, increased pulse or breathing rate, fits, low blood sugar. If you think you
have taken too much of the Delisprin 75 tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of the Delisprin 75 tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do n
ot take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before taking the Delisprin 75 tablet?
A: If you are a known patient of bleeding disorders such as haemophilia or are taking blood thinners, you must tell your doctor about it. Also, if you have had a history of ulcers, stomach swelling (inflammation), kidney disease, gout, asthma or breathing difficulty induced by a painkiller, you must tell your doctor about it.
Q: What are the precautions I need to follow while taking the Delisprin 75 tablet?
A: Before you undergo any surgeries or during medical emergencies, tell your doctor that you are on treatment with the Delisprin 75 tablet as excess Aspirin can cause bleeding disorders.
Q: Can I take the Delisprin 75 tablet for pain?
A: No, the Delisprin 75 tablet is not a pain killer. It is only for the prevention of heart disease or stroke. At high doses, Aspirin works as a pain killer.
Q: Does the Delisprin 75 tablet cause acidity?
A: You may sometimes experience acidity or heartburn while taking the Delisprin 75 tablet.
Q: Is the Delisprin 75 tablet a blood thinner?
A: Yes, the Delisprin 75 tablet is a blood thinner medicine.
Q: Are Aspirin and Delisprin 75 tablets the same?
A: Yes, both these medicines are the same. Aspirin is also called acetylsalicylic acid.
Q: Is the Delisprin 75 tablet safe during pregnancy?
A: Delisprin 75 tablet is not recommended for use during pregnancy as it may be unsafe. However, in rare life-threatening conditions, your doctor may prescribe you this medicine.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 03 Jul 2021 | 11:47 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved