D Rozavel 10mg Tablet
By SUN PHARMA
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
D Rozavel 10mg Tablet Description
D Rozavel Tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It is used to treat high levels of cholesterol in the body, in a condition known as hypercholesterolemia. It is a combination medicine of rosuvast
atin and vitamin D3 (also called cholecalciferol) as its active substances.
|You Save||₹32.70 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(1000.0 Iu)|
|Side effects||Headache, stomach pain, weakness, nausea, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(1000.0 Iu)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as D Rozavel 10mg Tablet
- Rosuvas D 10mg TabletBy Sun Pharma15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 300.00₹ 255.008.26% CHEAPER₹ 17.00/Tablet
Uses of D Rozavel 10mg Tablet
For the treatment of high levels of cholesterol in the body along with diet in individuals above 6 years of age.
Contraindications of D Rozavel 10mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin, vitamin D3/cholecalciferol or any other ingredient of D Rozavel Tablet.
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have thyroid problems
- If you have frequent/unexplained muscle pain
- If you are a woman capable of becoming pregnant and not using any methods of birth control.
- If you are taking medication called fibrates (contact your doctor if you are unsure)
- If you are taking a medicine containing a combination of sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir
- If you consume alcohol in excess
Side effects of D Rozavel 10mg Tablet
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of D Rozavel 10mg Tablet
Can I take D Rozavel Tablet during pregnancy?
D Rozavel Tablet must not be taken during pregnancy. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby.
Can I take D Rozavel Tablet while breastfeeding?
D Rozavel Tablet must not be taken while breastfeeding as there is no information if it passes into human breast milk. Consult your doctor if you are a lactating woman.
Can I drive if I have consumed D Rozavel Tablet?
There is limited information on the effect of D Rozavel Tablet on driving ability. If you experience any side effects which may affect your ability to drive safely, it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with D Rozavel Tablet?
Alcohol should not be consumed with D Rozavel Tablet as it may increase your risk of liver problems.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You or your family have a history of muscle disorders or have frequent muscle aches
- You have thyroid problems
- You consume alcohol in excess
- You are taking medicines to treat HIV infection
- You are taking or have taken (in 7 days) a medicine called fusidic acid for the treatment of bacterial infections.
- You are older than 70 years of age.
- You are taking a medicine called fibrates (fenofibrate)
- You have developed any allergic reaction after taking this medicine
Mode of Action of D Rozavel 10mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
- D Rozavel Tablet contains rosuvastatin and vitamin D3/cholecalciferol as its active substances.
- Rosuvastatin inhibits a substance called HMG-CoA reductase, which is responsible for the formation of low-density lipoproteins (bad cholesterol).
- Vitamin D3/cholecalciferol reduces the absorption of cholesterol in the body which lowers low-density lipoprotein (bad cholesterol).
Directions for Use of D Rozavel 10mg Tablet
- Take D Rozavel Tablet as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own without consulting your doctor.
Interactions of D Rozavel 10mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way this medicine works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat cancer, infections, heart problems, HIV infection, Hepatitis C or are taking blood thinners, fibrates, ciclosporin, oral contraceptive pills, antibiotics, are on hormone replacement therapy, fusidic acid....
Storage and disposal of D Rozavel 10mg Tablet
- Store D Rozavel Tablets in a cool and dry place below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of D Rozavel 10mg Tablet
If you think you have taken too much of D Rozavel Tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of the medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of D Rozavel Tablet?
A: D Rozavel Tablet is used for the treatment of high levels of cholesterol in the body along with diet in individuals above 10 years of age.
Q: What is the composition of D Rozavel Tablet?
A: D Rozavel Tablet is a combination medicine containing rosuvastatin and vitamin D3 (also called cholecalciferol).
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Crestor 10mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Kane L, Moore K, Lütjohann D, Bikle D, Schwartz J. Vitamin D3 Effects on Lipids Differ in Statin and Non-Statin-Treated Humans: Superiority of Free 25-OH D Levels in Detecting Relationships. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2013;98(11):4400-4409
- Crestor 10mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed