Cyscolin 500mg Tablet
Cyscolin 500 MG Description
Cyscolin Tablet is used to treat altered consciousness due to heart injuries, brain operation, and reduced blood and oxygen supply to the brain. It contains citicoline as its active ingredient. Cysco
linTablet acts by improving the function of the brain and decreasing the release of free fatty acids. Take this Tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. You can take Cyscolin with or without food. However, take it at the same time every day to gain optimum benefit.
- Nurocol 500mg TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 700.00₹ 700.00₹
- Citistar 500mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 758.20₹ 644.47₹
- Citimac 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 607.00₹ 515.95₹
- Strocit 500mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 699.00₹ 594.15₹
Uses of Cyscolin 500 MG
Contraindications of Cyscolin 500 MG
- If you are allergic to citicoline or any other ingredient of Cyscolin Tablet.
- If you have stiff muscles in the arms or legs.
Side effects of Cyscolin 500 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Cyscolin 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart disorder.
- You have stiff muscles of arms or legs.
- You are on any medications.
- You have any planned surgery.
Mode of Action of Cyscolin 500 MG
How Does It Work?
- Cyscolin Tablet acts by increasing the release of a brain chemical called phosphatidylcholine, responsible for performing various brain functions. This helps to improve brain functioning in various conditions. ...
- It also acts by inhibiting the release of free fatty acids at the stroke site.
Directions for Use of Cyscolin 500 MG
- Cyscolin Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- It can be taken before or after food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Interactions of Cyscolin 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cyscolin Tablet works, or Cyscolin itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat brain-related disorders such as levodopa and meclofenoxate.
Storage and disposal of Cyscolin 500 MG
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 30°C. Store protected from light and moisture.
Dosage of Cyscolin 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Cyscolin Tablet to improve memory and learning?
Q: How long will it take Cyscolin to work?
Q: What is the use of Cyscolin?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 22 Apr 2022]
- STROCIT 500 [Internet]. Assets.unilab.com.ph. 2022 [cited 22 Apr 2022]
- Álvarez-Sabín J, Román G. The Role of Citicoline in Neuroprotection and Neurorepair in Ischemic Stroke. PubMed. 2022
- COGNOLIN 500 Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 22 Apr 2022]