Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
By INDOCO REMEDIES LTD
30ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cyclopam suspension is used to relieve abdominal cramps and to relieve indigestion and gas. Cyclopam suspension contains a combination of dicycloverine and simethicone as its active ingredient. Dicycl
overine is an antispasmodic medicine while simethicone is an antifoaming agent. Do not use this medicine if you are having a history of allergy, pregnancy, breastfeeding and babies under 6 months of age. Tell your doctor if you are suffering from glaucoma, prostate gland problems and hiatus hernia. Inform your doctor about any other medicines you are taking along with it. Dizziness, increased thirst, dryness of the mouth, tiredness, blurred vision, constipation, lack of appetite, headache, rashes and difficulty in passing urine are the common side effects you may experience....
Uses of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
Cyclopam suspension is used for the treatment of painful bowel cramps and flatulence. It helps in relieving symptoms like abdominal cramps, bloating and gas.
Contraindications of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
- If you are allergic to dicycloverine, simethicone or any other ingredients of Cyclopam suspension.
- If you are pregnant and breastfeeding.
Side effects of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
- Increased thirst
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- Lack of appetite
- Difficulty in passing urine
Precautions and Warnings of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
Can I take the Cyclopam suspension during pregnancy?
Cyclopam suspension may pass into the blood circulation of the developing baby and may adversely affect your baby. So, it is advisable to consult your doctor before using this medicine if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby.
Can I take the Cyclopam suspension while breastfeeding?
Cyclopam suspension may pass into the breastmilk and may produce side effects in your baby, so do not take this medicine without a doctor's advice if you are breastfeeding your baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Cyclopam suspension?
Cyclopam suspension has a tendency to produce drowsiness, hence, it is recommended to avoid driving if you experience these symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with the Cyclopam suspension?
Cyclopam suspension along with alcohol may exaggerate the side effects. Hence, it is recommended to avoid alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have glaucoma (an eye condition that involves increased pressure of the eyes and poor vision).
- You have an enlarged prostate gland (symptoms like difficulty in passing urine, frequent urge to go for urination).
- You have a hiatus hernia (a stomach condition with symptoms like acid and food regurgitation and heartburn).
- Cyclopam suspension should not be used in babies under 6 months of age.
Mode of Action of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
How Does It Work?
- Dicycloverine, being an anticholinergic antispasmodic medicine, blocks the effects of certain chemicals and relaxes the muscles of the gastrointestinal tract. Thus, it improves the cramping pain of the stomach....Read more
- Simethicone, being an antifoaming agent, breaks the bubbles of gas in the stomach to eliminate gas and improves digestion and swollen stomach.
Directions for Use of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cyclopam suspension works, or Cyclopam suspension itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....Read more
Storage and disposal of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
- Store at 20°-25°C, in a cool dry place.
- Keep this medicine out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it’s time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not
take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: In what conditions I should not take the Cyclopam suspension?
A: Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to this suspension, pregnancy or breastfeeding. You should not use this syrup in babies under 6 months of age.
Q: What are the common side effects of the Cyclopam suspension?
A: Dizziness, increased thirst, dryness of the mouth, tiredness, blurred vision, constipation, lack of appetite, headache, rashes and difficulty in passing urine are the common side effects of the Cyclopam suspension.
Q: Can I take the Cyclopam suspension with food?
A: Do not take this medicine with a meal. You can take it before or after a meal. Have at least a 30-45 minutes gap between the medicine and food intake.
Q: Can I take the Cyclopam suspension without a doctor's advice?
A: No, Cyclopam suspension is contraindicated in some conditions, while in certain conditions you have to be cautious while taking this suspension. Thus, it is advisable to take a doctor's advice before using this medicine.
Q: Can Cyclopam syrup be used in children?
A: It is not recommended for use in children below 18 years of age unless prescribed by the doctor.
Q: Is there any side effect of long-term use of Cyclopam syrup?
A: Taking for a long period may cause fluid retention and heart problems. Caution should be used in patients with heart or blood vessel disorders.
- Dicycloverine Oral Solution - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 23 April 2021]
- WindSetlers - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 23 April 2021]
- WindSetlers - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 23 April 2021]
- Dicycloverine Oral Solution - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 23 April 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 23 April 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹8.61 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Simethicone / Simeticone(40.0 Mg),Dicycloverine / Dicyclomine(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Painful bowel cramps, flatulence|
|Side effects||Dizziness, increased thirst, dry mouth|
Last Updated on: 11 Oct 2021 | 10:52 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved