Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
Cyclopam Suspension 30ml Description
Cyclopam suspension is used to relieve abdominal cramps and to relieve indigestion and gas. It contains a combination of dicycloverine and simethicone as its active ingredient. Dicycloverine is an an
tispasmodic medicine while simethicone is an antifoaming agent. Do not use Cyclopam, if you are allergic, during pregnancy, breastfeeding and for babies under 6 months of age. Tell your doctor if you are suffering from glaucoma, prostate gland problems and hernia. Shake the Cyclopam bottle well, before each use. Inform your doctor about any other medicines you are taking along with it. Dizziness, increased thirst, dryness of the mouth, tiredness, blurred vision, constipation, lack of appetite, headache, rashes and difficulty in passing urine are the common side effects.
|You Save||₹8.61 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Simethicone / Simeticone(40.0 Mg) + Dicycloverine / Dicyclomine(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Painful bowel cramps, flatulence|
|Side effects||Dizziness, increased thirst, dry mouth|
|Therapy||ANTI-SPASMODICS AND DIGESTANTS|
Uses of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
Contraindications of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
- If you are allergic to dicycloverine, simethicone or any other ingredients of Cyclopam suspension.
- If you are pregnant and breastfeeding.
Side effects of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
- Increased thirst
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- Lack of appetite
- Difficulty in passing urine
Precautions and Warnings of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
Other General Warnings
- You have glaucoma (an eye condition that involves increased pressure of the eyes and poor vision).
- You have an enlarged prostate gland (symptoms like difficulty in passing urine, frequent urge to go for urination).
- You have a hiatus hernia (a stomach condition with symptoms like acid and food regurgitation and heartburn).
- Cyclopam suspension should not be used in babies under 6 months of age.
Mode of Action of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
How Does It Work?
- Dicycloverine, being an anticholinergic antispasmodic medicine, blocks the effects of certain chemicals and relaxes the muscles of the gastrointestinal tract. Thus, it improves the cramping pain of the stomach....
- Simethicone, being an antifoaming agent, breaks the bubbles of gas in the stomach to eliminate gas and improves digestion and swollen stomach.
Directions for Use of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cyclopam suspension works, or Cyclopam suspension itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
- Store at 20°-25°C, in a cool dry place.
- Keep this medicine out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Cyclopam Suspension 30ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: In what conditions I should not take the Cyclopam suspension?
Q: What are the common side effects of the Cyclopam suspension?
Q: Can I take the Cyclopam suspension with food?
Q: Can I take the Cyclopam suspension without a doctor's advice?
Q: Can Cyclopam syrup be used in children?
Q: Is there any side effect of long-term use of Cyclopam syrup?
Q: How many times can you take Cyclopam?
Q: How long does it take for Cyclopam to work?
Q: Can I take Cyclopam for stomach pain?
- Dicycloverine Oral Solution - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]
- WindSetlers - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]
- WindSetlers - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]
- Dicycloverine Oral Solution - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]