Cvcit 500mg Tablet
Cvcit 500 MG Description
Cvcit Tablet is used to treat altered consciousness due to heart injuries, brain operation, and reduced blood and oxygen supply to the brain. It contains citicoline as its active ingredient. CvcitTab
let acts by improving the function of the brain and decreasing the release of free fatty acids. Take this Tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. You can take Cvcit with or without food. However, take it at the same time every day to gain optimum benefit.
- Ctiq 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 495.00₹ 396.0020% CHEAPER₹ 39.6/Tablet
- Citistar 500mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 758.20₹ 644.47₹ 64.45/Tablet
- Citimet TabletBy Sunways (india) Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 607.00₹ 522.02₹ 52.2/Tablet
- Citinova 500mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 629.20₹ 629.20₹ 62.92/Tablet
- Megacholin Rf Tablet 10'sBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 383.00₹ 325.5534% CHEAPER₹ 32.56/Tablet
- Ceham 500mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 715.00₹ 607.75₹ 60.78/Tablet
- Nurocol 500mg TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 700.00₹ 700.00₹ 70.0/Tablet
- Strocit 500mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 699.00₹ 594.15₹ 59.42/Tablet
Uses of Cvcit 500 MG
Contraindications of Cvcit 500 MG
- If you are allergic to citicoline or any other ingredient of Cvcit Tablet.
- If you have stiff muscles in the arms or legs.
Side effects of Cvcit 500 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Cvcit 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart disorder.
- You have stiff muscles of arms or legs.
- You are on any medications.
- You have any planned surgery.
Mode of Action of Cvcit 500 MG
How Does It Work?
- Cvcit Tablet acts by increasing the release of a brain chemical called phosphatidylcholine, responsible for performing various brain functions. This helps to improve brain functioning in various conditions. ...
- It also acts by inhibiting the release of free fatty acids at the stroke site.
Directions for Use of Cvcit 500 MG
- Cvcit Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- It can be taken before or after food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Interactions of Cvcit 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cvcit Tablet works, or Cvcit itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat brain-related disorders such as levodopa and meclofenoxate.
Storage and disposal of Cvcit 500 MG
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 30°C. Store protected from light and moisture.
Dosage of Cvcit 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Cvcit Tablet to improve memory and learning?
Q: How long will it take Cvcit to work?
Q: What is the use of Cvcit?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 22 Apr 2022]
- STROCIT 500 [Internet]. Assets.unilab.com.ph. 2022 [cited 22 Apr 2022]
- Álvarez-Sabín J, Román G. The Role of Citicoline in Neuroprotection and Neurorepair in Ischemic Stroke. PubMed. 2022
- COGNOLIN 500 Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 22 Apr 2022]