Corvadil A Strip Of 15 Tablets
Corvadil A Strip Of 15 Tablets Description
Corvadil A tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medicine. It is used to manage high blood pressure and angina pectoris. Angina pectoris is a condition characterized by chest pain, tightness and squeez
ing in the chest radiating towards the shoulders, arms and neck. Corvadil A tablet contains a combination of amlodipine and atenolol as active substances. It works by lowering the blood pressure, heart rate and contractility of heart muscles. Patients with kidney and liver function problems and the elderly should be very cautious while taking this medicine. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Before starting Corvadil A tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, plan on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding and about your complete medical history. Also, inform about all the medicines and supplements you take.
- Amlopump At Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.00₹ 36.8557% CHEAPER₹ 3.69/Tablet
- Amlip At Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 72.60₹ 50.8241% CHEAPER₹ 5.08/Tablet
- Aginal At Tablets 15'sBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 102.30₹ 71.6144% CHEAPER₹ 4.77/Tablet
- Biopress Am TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 36.20₹ 25.3470% CHEAPER₹ 2.53/Tablet
- Amlokind At 5/50mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 44.70₹ 37.9970% CHEAPER₹ 2.53/Tablet
- Amlopres At 50mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 148.59₹ 126.302% CHEAPER₹ 8.42/Tablet
- Stamlo Beta 50mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 200.00₹ 170.00₹ 11.33/Tablet
- Amodep At Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Fdc Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 38.50₹ 32.7274% CHEAPER₹ 2.18/Tablet
- Amlopin At Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Usv Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.50₹ 72.6715% CHEAPER₹ 7.27/Tablet
- Amlopres At 50mg Bottle Of 30 TabletsBy Cipla Limited30 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 275.24₹ 233.959% CHEAPER₹ 7.8/Tablet
Uses of Corvadil A Strip Of 15 Tablets
Contraindications of Corvadil A Strip Of 15 Tablets
- If you are allergic to amlodipine, atenolol, or any of the ingredients of Corvadil A tablet.
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have heart-related diseases.
- If you have a blood circulation problem that affects the blood supply to different body parts.
- If you have a hormone-secreting tumor in the adrenal gland (pheochromocytoma).
- If you are suffering from metabolic acidosis, a condition when the body produces excess acid.
Side effects of Corvadil A Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Ankle swelling
Precautions and Warnings of Corvadil A Strip Of 15 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney disorders.
- You experience that your heart condition is getting worse.
- You have high or low blood sugar levels.
- You are suffering from respiratory tract infections like asthma or obstruction of the airways.
- You have a planned surgery or operation.
- You develop a thyroid disorder during treatment with Corvadil A tablet.
- You are above 60 years.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Corvadil A Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Corvadil A tablet works by the combined action of atenolol and amlodipine.
- Atenolol works by blocking certain natural chemicals in your body, like epinephrine, which ultimately helps in lowering heart rate, and blood pressure, and decreases strain on the heart.
- Amlodipine works by relaxing and widening the blood vessels, thereby allowing easy blood circulation and lowering blood pressure.
Directions for Use of Corvadil A Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Corvadil A tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not break, cut or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take the medicine at a fixed time for better blood pressure control.
- Do not consume more than the quantity prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Corvadil A Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Corvadil A tablet works or this medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor regarding the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines like immunosuppressants (such as cyclosporine), medicines for heart and brain-related disorders, muscle relaxants, cholesterol-lowering medicines, etc.
- You may experience an excess drop in blood pressure if you are taking any other blood pressure-lowering medicines, antifungal medicines, and antibiotics with this medicine.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Corvadil A Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store Corvadil A tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Corvadil A Strip Of 15 Tablets
Missed a Dose
- You should try not to miss a dose of Corvadil A tablet as it can lead to fluctuations in your blood pressure. However, if you missed a dose, take it as soon as possible. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take Corvadil A tablet?
Q: What precautions should I follow to control my high blood pressure?
- Consult a doctor and follow his prescription.
- Restrict salt intake in your diet.
- Follow a low-carb, low-fat diet.
- Do regular exercise for 30- 40 minutes every day.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
Q: What are the side effects of Corvadil A tablet?
Q: How much time does it take for Corvadil A tablet to start working?
Q: What is Corvadil A used for?
Q: What is angina?
Q: When to take Corvadil A?
Q: Can I stop taking Corvadil A tablet if I start feeling better and my symptoms are gone?
Q: What should I tell my doctor before taking Corvadil A?
- Before taking Corvadil A tablet, tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Also inform your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.