Cobadex Czs Strip Of 15 Tablets
Cobadex Czs Strip Of 15 Tablets Description
Cobadex CZS tablet is a multivitamin formulation of Vitamin B6, B3 and B12 along with trace metals such as Chromium, Zinc and Selenium. It is indicated for the treatment of vitamin and mineral defici
ncy states in adults. Cobadex CZS contains active constituents which play a major role in the immune system as an antioxidant. It is also important for skin cell survival and wound healing. Zinc helps in the release of insulin from the pancreas. It can be taken along with diabetes medicines if there is zinc deficiency and Cobadex CZS is advised by your doctor.
|You Save||₹15.40 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg) + Zinc(61.8 Mg) + Chromium Picolinate(250.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1500.0 Mcg) + Selenium(100.0 Mcg)|
Ingredients and Benefits
- Cobadex CZS tablet contains Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Selenium, Chromium, Nicotinamide, Zinc, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) and Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
- Pyridoxine or Vitamin B6: It helps to improve metabolism along with the maintenance of the nervous and immune system.
- Selenium: It has antioxidant properties and is an integral part of many enzymes and proteins that are involved in the essential functions of the body. Also plays a crucial role in the functioning of thyroid hormones, reproduction and DNA synthesis. It also protects against oxidative damage caused due to stress....
- Nicotinamide: It is a coenzyme and is involved in various processes such as the production of energy, production of fatty acids, cholesterol, and steroids.
- Chromium: It helps the body keep blood sugar level normal and thus plays an important role in the breakdown of fats and carbohydrates.
- Zinc: It acts as an antioxidant and is an important component of many enzymes in the synthesis of the carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids and protein. It also plays a major role in the immune system and is essential for normal growth, wound healing....
- Cyanocobalamin or Vitamin B12: It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves to produce red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a vital role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, and functioning of hormones....
- Folic Acid or Vitamin B9: It is an essential vitamin which plays a vital role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is also important for the development of the brain, and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of Folic Acid or Vitamin B9 during pregnancy can lead to congenital disabilities....
Uses of Cobadex Czs Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Cobadex CZS tablet is used for adults as a nutritional supplement to treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies such as vitamins B3, B6, B9 & B12 deficiency.
- As a supplement when mineral & vitamin requirements of the body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Cobadex Czs Strip Of 15 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems or any other diseases, make sure to consult your doctor before starting Cobadex CZS tablet.
- You have vitamin B12 deficiency
- You experience any visual disorders
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- You should not take Cobadex CZS tablet if you are allergic to any component of this medicine.
- You are planning to undergo any surgery or operation
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to have a baby or breastfeeding.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol,as it can lead to vitamin deficiency.
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to pay attention
- This tablet should not be used for long term treatment. Cobadex CZS tablets are not recommended for children.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Cobadex Czs Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Take Cobadex CZS tablet as directed by your doctor. You should swallow it with a glass of water.
- Duration of treatment depends on the improvement of the deficiency states.
Storage and disposal of Cobadex Czs Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store Cobadex CZS tablets below 30°C in a cool and dry place, keep it away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children and pets.
- Do not consume damaged or expired Cobadex CZS tablets.
- You need to properly discard this tablet when it is expired or no longer needed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Cobadex CZS tablet?
Q: What food items should I avoid while on treatment with Cobadex CZS tablets?
Q: Can we take Cobadex CZS tablet with antibiotics?
Q: How do I take Cobadex CZS tablet?
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Cobadex CZS tablets?
Q: What happens if Cobadex CZS tablets are consumed in excess?
Q: Can I stop taking Cobadex CZS tablets on my own?
Q: What should I do if I have missed a dose of Cobadex CZS tablet?
Q: Can Cobadex CZS tablets be used for children?
Q: Is Cobadex CZS and Cobadex Tablet same?
Q: Does the Cobadex CZS increase weight?
Q: What is the salt combination of the Cobadex CZS?
Q: Can we take the Cobadex CZS daily?
Q: Is Cobadex CZS a multivitamin?
Q: Is Cobadex CZS a steroids?
Q: What does Cobadex CZS contain?
Q: Does Cobadex CZS have vitamin C?
- COBADEX CZS [Internet]. GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited. 2021 [cited 7 February 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B6 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 February 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 February 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 February 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 February 2022]