Cobadex Czs Tab 15's
By GLAXOSMITHKLINE PHARMA
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cobadex CZS tablet is a nutritional supplement. It provides all the essential multivitamin and multimineral in a single pill. Cobadex CZS contains Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Chromium and Zinc as its active ingredients. All the vitamins and minerals have a unique role in the maintaining person's health. They help in overall development and maintaince of the health and system. It should not be used for children, unless prescribed by the doctor.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Cobadex CZS tablet contains Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Selenium, Chromium, Nicotinamide, Zinc, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) and Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
- Pyridoxine or Vitamin B6: It helps to improve metabolism along with the maintenance of the nervous and immune system.
- Selenium: It has antioxidant properties and is an integral part of many enzymes and proteins that are involved in the essential functions of the body. Also plays a crucial role in the functioning of thyroid hormones, reproduction and DNA synthesis. It also protects against oxidative damage caused due to stress.Read less
- Nicotinamide: It is a coenzyme and is involved in various processes such as the production of energy, production of fatty acids, cholesterol, and steroids.
- Chromium: It helps the body keep blood sugar level normal and thus plays an important role in the breakdown of fats and carbohydrates.
- Zinc: It acts as an antioxidant and is an important component of many enzymes in the synthesis of the carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids and protein. It also plays a major role in the immune system and is essential for normal growth, wound healing and sexual maturation.Read less
- Cyanocobalamin or Vitamin B12: It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves to produce red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a vital role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, and functioning of hormones.Read less
- Folic Acid or Vitamin B9: It is an essential vitamin which plays a vital role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is also important for the development of the brain, and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of Folic Acid or Vitamin B9 during pregnancy can lead to congenital disabilities.Read less
Uses of Cobadex Czs Tab 15'S
- Cobadex CZS tablet is used for adults as a nutritional supplement to treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies such as vitamins B3, B6, B9 & B12 deficiency.
- As a supplement when mineral & vitamin requirements of the body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Cobadex Czs Tab 15'S
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems or any other diseases, make sure to consult your doctor before starting Cobadex CZS tablet.
- You have vitamin B12 deficiency
- You experience any visual disorders
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- You should not take Cobadex CZS tablet if you are allergic to any component of this medicine.
- You are planning to undergo any surgery or operation
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to have a baby or breastfeeding.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol,as it can lead to vitamin deficiency.
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to pay attention
- This tablet should not be used for long term treatment. Cobadex CZS tablets are not recommended for children.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Cobadex Czs Tab 15'S
Take Cobadex CZS tablet as directed by your doctor. You should swallow it with a glass of water, do not break, cut or chew the tablet. You should take it regularly and preferably at a fixed time. Do not consume it more than that suggested.
Storage and disposal of Cobadex Czs Tab 15'S
- Store Cobadex CZS tablets below 30°C in a cool and dry place, keep it away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children and pets.
- Do not consume damaged or expired Cobadex CZS tablets.
- You need to properly discard this tablet when it is expired or no longer needed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Cobadex CZS tablet?
A: Cobadex CZS tablet is a nutritional supplement used to treat mineral and vitamin deficiency in adults.
Q: What food items should I avoid while on treatment with Cobadex CZS tablets?
A: You should avoid having food items rich in phytic acid and oxalic acid like unleavened (flat or made without using rising agent) bread, beans, seeds, nuts, grains, soy isolates, spinach, sweet potatoes, etc. You should also avoid or limit the intake of tea, coffee and caffeinated beverages.
Q: Can we take Cobadex CZS tablet with antibiotics?
A: Antibiotics like Fluoroquinolones (Ciprofloxacin, Levofloxacin, etc.) may alter the effects of Cobadex CZS tablet when taken concomitantly. Hence, they should either be avoided or taken 2 hours before or 3 hours after taking this multivitamin.
Q: How do I take Cobadex CZS tablet?
A: Cobadex CZS tablet should be taken in doses and duration as suggested by the doctor. You should swallow it with a glass of water, must take it regularly, and ideally at a fixed time for optimal results.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Cobadex CZS tablets?
A: Cobadex CZS tablets are generally works well when used within the recommended dose. Still, you may sometimes experience side effects such as headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain or discomfort, irritation, sleepiness, skin rash, itching, etc.
Q: What happens if Cobadex CZS tablets are consumed in excess?
A: Excess of Cobadex CZS tablets may lead to symptoms like nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort or pain, diarrhoea, constipation, headache, dizziness, sleep disorder, weight loss, irritation, loss of appetite, breast soreness and other serious side-effects.
Q: Can I stop taking Cobadex CZS tablets on my own?
A: No, you should never stop taking Cobadex CZS tablet until advised by your doctor, even if you are feeling good as it may lead to treatment failure.
Q: What should I do if I have missed a dose of Cobadex CZS tablet?
A: If you missed any dose of Cobadex CZS tablet take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of this tablet to compensate for the missed one.
Q: Can Cobadex CZS tablets be used for children?
A: No, Cobadex CZS tablets are not recommended for children.
Q: Is Cobadex CZS and Cobadex Tablet same?
A: Cobadex CZS is a nutritional supplement consisting of multivitamin and multimineral, whereas Cobadex tablets contains of only multivitamin.
|You Save||₹14.01 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg),Zinc(61.8 Mg),Chromium Picolinate(250.0 Mcg),Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(100.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1500.0 Mcg),Selenium(100.0 Mcg)|
Last Updated on: 11 May 2021 | 07:37 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved