Clinzucia 300mg Capsules
Clinzucia 300 MG Description
Clinzucia Capsule is an antibiotic medicine used to treat serious bacterial infections. It contains clindamycin as its main ingredient. Clinzucia Capsule prevents the growth of bacteria by inhibiting
protein responsible for bacterial growth and spread of infection. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
Uses of Clinzucia 300 MG
Contraindications of Clinzucia 300 MG
Side effects of Clinzucia 300 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Clinzucia 300 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney disease.
- You experience blood in diarrhoea or continuous diarrhoea after taking antibiotics.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have problems with your stomach or intestines.
- You have asthma, eczema or hayfever.
- You have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G-6-PD) deficiency.
- You are intolerant to lactose.
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Clinzucia Capsule.
Mode of Action of Clinzucia 300 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Clinzucia 300 MG
- Clinzucia Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Clinzucia 300 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Clinzucia Capsule works or this Capsule itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking muscle relaxants or any other antibiotics such as erythromycin.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking medications for thinning of blood such as warfarin as it may lead to bleeding if taken along with Clinzucia Capsule.
Storage and disposal of Clinzucia 300 MG
- Store Clinzucia Capsule below 30°C temperature in a clean and dry place.
- Keep this medication out of sight from children and pets.
Dosage of Clinzucia 300 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side effects of Clinzucia Capsule?
Q: How long should I take Clinzucia Capsule?
Q: How to take Clinzucia Capsule?
- Dalacin C 300 mg capsule [Internet]. Pfizer.ca. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022]
- Pharmacological Interaction of Rifampicin on Clindamycin in Staphylococcic Osteoarticular Infections - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov [Internet]. Clinicaltrials.gov. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022]
- Clindamycin 300 mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022]
- Clindamycin 300 mg Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022]