Clearz Max Cream 15gm
By DR REDDY'S LABORATORIES LTD
15g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Clearz Max Cream contains a combination of Fluocinolone, Hydroquinone and Tretinoin. It is used in adults to treat melasma of the face (dark and discoloured patches on the skin). Do not use this medic
ine to treat any other skin conditions than that prescribed by your doctor. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects while on treatment with this medicine, but they normally fade away with time. However, if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
Uses of Clearz Max Cream 15gm
Clearz Max Cream is used in adults for the treatment of melasma of face.
Contraindications of Clearz Max Cream 15gm
- If you are allergic to Fluocinolone, Tretinoin and Hydroquinone or any other ingredients of Clearz Max Cream.
- If you have skin conditions such as eczema (infected skin due to allergy), rosacea (small red pustules on face), rashes around the mouth (perioral dermatitis) or damaged skin anywhere in the body.
- If you have a skin tumour or a family history of skin tumour.
- If you have a viral or fungal infection of the skin, any ulcers on the skin or tuberculosis.
- If you need to be exposed to the sun for a prolonged period (using sunscreen lotion is advisable).
Side effects of Clearz Max Cream 15gm
Burning sensation, irritation, redness, itching at the area Clearz Max Cream is applied.
Precautions and Warnings of Clearz Max Cream 15gm
Can I apply Clearz Max Cream 15gm during pregnancy?
Clearz Max Cream should only be used if prescribed by your doctor as there is limited safety information available. In case you have been prescribed this medicine, avoid using it in larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I apply Clearz Max Cream 15gm while breastfeeding?
Clearz Max Cream should be used while breastfeeding only if prescribed by the doctor as there is limited safety information available. However, caution should be exercised while using this medicine and you should avoid using it on the breast or areas near the breast or any large area of the body for a prolonged duration.
Can I drive if I have applied Clearz Max Cream 15gm?
Clearz Max Cream is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Clearz Max Cream 15gm?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Clearz Max Cream, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop an allergic reaction or an infection after using Clearz Max Cream. Immediately contact your doctor.
- You are applying the medicine on a larger skin area, broken skin or under skin folds.
- You have any type of skin infection.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- You notice a blue-black darkening on your skin, immediately contact your doctor.
- You must avoid being in the sunlight for too long
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You should avoid getting any medicine into your eyes, nose, mouth, open wounds, armpits, private parts. In case of such an exposure, you should wash the affected part thoroughly with water.
- Clearz Max Cream should not be used to treat any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
- A prolonged application may lead to side effects such as Cushing's syndrome (weight gain, fatty deposits under the skin, moon face, purple patches on the skin.), increased sugar levels in the blood and urine....Read more
Mode of Action of Clearz Max Cream 15gm
How Does It Work?
- Clearz Max Cream works by the combined action of its components.
- Fluocinolone is a steroid, which works by blocking the production of certain chemical substances in the body (prostaglandins) which cause itching, swelling and redness.
- Hydroquinone inhibits an enzyme known as tyrosinase, which is responsible for the production of a pigment called melanin. Melanin is responsible for skin pigmentation and melasma.
- Tretinoin is a metabolite of Vitamin A and is keratolytic. It is responsible for the elimination of melanin that has been formed. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions for Use of Clearz Max Cream 15gm
- Clearz Max Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the application area.
- Wash your hands before and after using Clearz Max Cream.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Clearz Max Cream 15gm
Interactions with other medicines
Clearz Max Cream is applied externally on the skin, thus it is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied creams, lotion and gel.
You should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines (another topical gel or cream) for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of Clearz Max Cream 15gm
- Store Clearz Max Cream in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not freeze it.
Dosage of Clearz Max Cream 15gm
As Clearz Max Cream is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have ov
erapplied it, then wipe out the excess medicine with tissue or cotton. Excessive use for a prolonged duration is not advisable as it can lead to hormonal issues....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed the application of Clearz Max Cream, then apply it as soon as possible. Do not overapply this cream to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Clearz Max Cream?
A: Clearz Max Cream is used in adults for the treatment of melasma of face.
Q: How to use Clearz Max Cream?
A: You should use Clearz Max Cream as instructed by the doctor. Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use. Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated. Clean the affected area and apply a small amount of the medicine.
Q: Can Clearz Max Cream also be used in children?
A: No, Clearz Max Cream is not recommended for use in children and adolescents as there is limited safety data available.
Q: What should I do if my eyes come in contact with Clearz Max Cream?
A: If you get any medicine in your eyes, rinse with water thoroughly, keep your eyes open when you rinse. And contact your doctor.
|You Save||₹48.86 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Hydroquinone(20.0 Mg),Fluocinolone(0.1 Mg),Tretinoin(0.25 Mg)|
|Side effects||Application site reactions like burning or stinging sensation, irritation, itching, redness.|
Last Updated on: 05 Apr 2021 | 10:35 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved