Cilnikem 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Cilnikem 10 MG Description
Cilnikem 10 tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medicine. It contains cilnidipine as an active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure). It works by suppressing
the contraction of blood vessels and thereby reducing blood pressure. The dose and duration of this medicine are decided by your doctor after assessing your condition. You should take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal results. High blood pressure is a critical health condition, if not treated, can affect other organs such as the brain, kidneys and blood vessels. Taking this medicine regularly as prescribed by your doctor along with other lifestyle modifications can help you control your blood pressure better. A few of these modifications include eating a low fat and salt diet, maintaining a healthy weight, regular exercise, limiting alcohol consumption and avoid smoking.
- Clindinol 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 101.575.14% CHEAPER₹ 10.16/Tablet
- Cilnep 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.00₹ 68.0036.51% CHEAPER₹ 6.8/Tablet
- Cilnicab 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Akumentis Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 103.00₹ 88.5818.21% CHEAPER₹ 8.86/Tablet
- Cynidip 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Rene Lifescience Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.00₹ 70.0034.64% CHEAPER₹ 7/Tablet
Uses of Cilnikem 10 MG
Contraindications of Cilnikem 10 MG
Side effects of Cilnikem 10 MG
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Cilnikem 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart-related problems such as low blood pressure, heart failure, etc.
- You experience chest pain after taking this medicine.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Cilnikem 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cilnikem 10 MG
Interactions of Cilnikem 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affects the way Cilnikem 10 tablet works or Cilnikem itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Especially if you are taking other medicines for lowering high blood pressure, medicines for brain-related disorders, and medicine for the treatment of uneven heart rhythm.
- Inform your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are currently taking or might take to avoid any interaction with this combination of medicine.
Storage and disposal of Cilnikem 10 MG
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines. Discard any unused medicine properly.