Chitomesh Sf 2% Cream 10gm
Chitomesh Sf 2 % Description
Chitomesh SF 2 Cream 10gm contains fusidic acid as the main ingredient. It is used to treat skin infections like infected dermatitis and spots, impetigo (crusty and swollen patch on the skin), and in
fected wounds or grazes. Fusidic acid interferes with the production of bacterial proteins, leading to bacterial cell death. This medicine is only available on a doctor's prescription and should be taken at a dose and for a duration prescribed by the doctor. Do not use this medicine during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless recommended by a doctor. Before taking this medicine, inform your doctor if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine, smoke, or have other health problems. You may experience irritation, burning sensation, swelling, blistering, itching, and rash at the application site. If these effects persist or worsen, or if you notice other adverse effects, seek medical help immediately.
Uses of Chitomesh Sf 2 %
- Infected dermatitis
- Infected wounds or grazes
Contraindications of Chitomesh Sf 2 %
- Known allergy to any ingredients of Chitomesh SF Cream
Side effects of Chitomesh Sf 2 %
- Burning sensation
Precautions and Warnings of Chitomesh Sf 2 %
Other General Warnings
- You have a skin infection near the eyes
- You have a habit of smoking
- You are allergic to any ingredients of Chitomesh SF Cream
Mode of Action of Chitomesh Sf 2 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Chitomesh Sf 2 %
- Wash and dry the affected area before using the cream
- Wash your hands after using the products
- The dose and duration of the medicine must be followed strictly as directed by the doctor
Storage and disposal of Chitomesh Sf 2 %
- Store the product in its original package
- Keep the medicine away from reach from children and pets
- Do not use the medicine after expiry date
- Do not throw medicines in wastewater or household waste
Dosage of Chitomesh Sf 2 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Chitomesh SF Cream for my child?
Q: Does Chitomesh SF Cream affects fertility?
Q: Can I use Chitomesh SF Cream if I have liver problems?
- Fucidin 20 mg/g Cream - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 4 April 2022].
- Fucidin 20 mg/g Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 4 April 2022].
- Fusidic acid [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 4 April 2022].
- Fernandes P. Fusidic Acid: A Bacterial Elongation Factor Inhibitor for the Oral Treatment of Acute and Chronic Staphylococcal Infections [Internet]. Pub Med Central - National Library of Medicine. 2022 [cited 4 April 2022].