Celemix G Iv Fluid 1000ml
Celemix G 5 % Description
Celemix g iv fluid 1000ml is a medication that contains Sorbitol as a primary ingredient. Constipation can be relieved by Celemix g iv fluid 1000ml. It's a laxative that helps you pass your faeces by
drawing water into your intestines. People in the hospital or who cannot take laxatives by mouth are given them as an injection. This injection is given by a healthcare professional only. Do not try to self inject. If you observe any severe adverse effects, inform your doctor immediately.
Uses of Celemix G 5 %
Contraindications of Celemix G 5 %
- Allergic to the active ingredient or any other excipient
- Lactose intolerant
Side effects of Celemix G 5 %
- Stomach cramp
Precautions and Warnings of Celemix G 5 %
Other General Warnings
- You have diabetes
- You are lactose intolerant
- Use in children
- Your profession needs operating machines
- You are taking other medicines
- You have liver disease
- You have kidney disease
- You are allergic to the active ingredient or any other excipient
- You are taking other prescription, non-prescription medication, vitamins or minerals
Mode of Action of Celemix G 5 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Celemix G 5 %
- Carefully read all recommendations and instructions on your Celemix g iv fluid 1000ml
- This fluid is given by the healthcare professional
- Depending on your underlying illness, you may need a single Celemix g iv fluid 1000ml, or you may require repetition of injections
- To avoid being dehydrated, your physician will advise you to drink plenty of water before the Celemix g iv fluid 1000ml
Interactions of Celemix G 5 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Sodium polystyrene sulfonate can have serious interaction with sorbitol
- Sorbitol has moderate interactions with deflazacort and dichlorphenamide
Storage and disposal of Celemix G 5 %
- Keep Celemix g iv fluid 1000ml away from direct sunshine and at temperatures given on the vial labels
- Store Celemix g iv fluid 1000ml according to the package or label's directions
- Keep these Celemix g iv fluid 1000ml tightly packed in the given container it came in. Ensure you open the seal before use
- An unused Celemix g iv fluid 1000ml vial, injection syringe, and needle must be disposed of with caution Make sure it is not eaten by pets, children, or other people
Dosage of Celemix G 5 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Celemix g iv fluid 1000ml a safe product?
Q: What are the Celemix g iv fluid 1000ml side effects?
Q: Is Celemix g iv fluid 1000ml safe to take?
Q: What foods should you eat if you're constipated?
- Treatment of Disorders of Bowel Motility and Water Flux; Anti-Emetics; Agents Used in Biliary and Pancreatic Disease | Goodman & Gilman's: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 12e | AccessPharmacy | McGraw Hill Medical [Internet]. Accesspharmacy.mhmedical.com. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]
- Sorbitol Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Warnings [Internet]. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]
- Sorbitol [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]