Casflox Tz Tablets
By CASCA REMEDIES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Casflox Tz Tablets Description
Casflox Tz Tab is a combination of Ofloxacin and Tinidazole, an antibiotic.
|You Save||₹16.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ofloxacin + Tinidazole|
Check more medicines with composition as Ofloxacin + Tinidazole
Uses of Casflox Tz Tablets
- It is used in the treatment of bacterial infections
Contraindications of Casflox Tz Tablets
- As this medicine contains a combination of two medicines, any contraindication with individual product can happen with this combination
- If you are allergic to Ofloxacin or Tinidazole, similar medicines or any ingredient of this medicine
- Should not be used by patients younger than 18 years
- If you are breastfeeding, are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- If you have a history of fits or epilepsy
- If you experience problems related to tendons, for example, swelling in the tendons
- If you have a family history of autoimmune blood disorder
- If you have any neurological disorders (like brain, spinal cord or other nerves)
Side effects of Casflox Tz Tablets
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain and diarrhoea
- Loss of appetite
- Spinning head
- Allergic skin reactions
Precautions and Warnings of Casflox Tz Tablets
Can I take Casflox Tz Tab during pregnancy?
Components of this medicine can alter the growth and development of bones in the unborn baby. Thus, it should not be used during pregnancy.
Can I take Casflox Tz Tab while breastfeeding?
This medicine passes in breast milk and women consuming this medicine should not breastfeed the baby at least 3 days after taking the last dose. Also, watch your baby for fungal infection of mouth and diarrhoea.
Can I drive if I have consumed Casflox Tz Tab?
You might experience dizziness or sleepiness, visual disturbance or drowsiness after taking this medicine. Therefore, avoid driving if you have any of these symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with Casflox Tz Tab?
It is advised not to consume alcohol during the treatment and at least 3 days after stopping the treatment. It may cause stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, headaches and sometimes hot flushes may also occur.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you experience pain and swelling in the joints or tendons, take rest, stop this medicine and inform your doctor
- If you experience muscle pain and muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis)
- If you have a history of fits
- If you experience burning, tingling, numbness and pain sensations
- If you experience nervousness, aggression, lack of sleep, anxiety, hallucinations, depression or suicidal thoughts, immediately inform your doctor
- If you have liver and kidney failure
- If you have watery diarrhoea and black tarry stools, immediately stop this medicine and inform your doctor
- If you experience any blood disorder, anaemia or abnormal blood count
- If you experience irregular heartbeat and difficulty in passing urine
- If you experience low and high blood sugar levels
Mode of Action of Casflox Tz Tablets
How Does It Work?
This combination of medicine works by inhibiting the formation and action of bacterial enzymes responsible for the growth of bacteria which eventually leads to the death of infection-causing bacteria.
Directions for Use of Casflox Tz Tablets
Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water. Maintain the time interval between two doses and do not make changes to the dose unless your doctor recommends it.
Interactions of Casflox Tz Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Painkillers like Naproxen, Diclofenac, Aspirin and Indomethacin
- Concomitant use of painkillers like NSAIDs can cause fits and should be avoided as you may experience fits
- This medicine should be taken at least two hours before taking acidity medicines like Sucralfate, any preparation containing zinc, iron and certain anti-HIV drugs like Didanosine
- You may experience low blood sugar levels if you are taking anti-diabetic medicines, close blood sugar monitoring is needed
- Blood-thinning medications like Warfarin should not be given along with this medicine as it may lead to bleeding
- Medicines that can change the heart rhythm are Alprazolam, Resperidone and Lithium and antibiotics like Azithromycin, Clarithromycin, Procainamide and Quinidine
- Other medicines like Methotrexate, Furosemide(water pill), Probenecid and Cimetidine
Storage and disposal of Casflox Tz Tablets
- Store it in a cool and dry place protected from sunlight
- Keep it out of reach of children
Dosage of Casflox Tz Tablets
- Symptoms of overdose include dizziness, confusion, altered mental alertness, nausea and fits (rarely)
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor or reach out to your nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- It would be best if you never miss your dose of antibiotics as it may lead to treatment failure
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking this medicine if I feel better?
A: No, you should follow the prescribed duration by your doctor. If you stop it early, you may develop resistance and your infection may reoccur. On reoccurrence, the infection may not respond to such antibiotics.
Q: What should I be careful about while taking Casflox Tz Tab?
- If you notice tightness in the chest, difficulty in breathing or fainting episode, immediately seek medical help
- If you notice pain or swelling in any joint, immediately stop taking this medicine, take rest, avoid exercise and report to your doctor
- If you are suffering from depression, it can worsen
- If you have diabetes, this medicine can cause a drop in your blood sugar which can be dangerous
- If you experience sweating, hunger pangs, headache or tremors, immediately have a juice/sugar. Inform your doctor about this episode
What Causes Queefing: Unraveling Myths and Understanding the Facts
Key Highlights: Introduction Think of queefing as just a release of gas from the vagina. It’s common and normal. It is experienced by many women. There’s no reason to feel embarrassed or worried about it. It’s not always a sign that something’s wrong. In this article, we’ll cover the topic thoroughly. We’ll talk about why
Why Do We Have Wisdom Teeth? Unraveling the Mystery with Science
Key Highlights: Introduction Wisdom teeth have long captivated researchers, dentists, and everyday people alike. Although these teeth often cause more harm than good, they continue to grow in most of us. In this article, we will explore the scientific reasons behind the existence of wisdom teeth, the evolution of human jaws and diets, potential issues
Benefits of Tongue Scraping: A Guide to Better Oral Health
Key Highlights: Introduction We can’t ignore the impact of oral health on our general well-being. We may be able to boost our oral health with simple practices like tongue scraping. Despite the routine brushing and mouth rinsing, cleaning the tongue often gets side-stepped. Let’s delve into why tongue scraping may be beneficial. We’ll discuss its
Benefits of Getting Off Birth Control: A Research-Based Overview
Key Highlights: Introduction The first pill to avoid having babies was formulated about in the early 20th century. Since then, birth control has become a common way to plan families. As of today, many options are available for family planning. People weigh the pros and cons of hormonal birth control as compared to these other
Mysterious Flu-like Illness Is Doing the Rounds in China: Here’s What You Should Know
Introduction Barely two years after the last great outbreak of COVID-19, China is once again in the news as reports of a respiratory illness that seems to be pneumonia are emerging from the country. Naturally, people are eager for details and governments are monitoring the situation. Who is falling sick in China, why is the
Presenting our Lucky Hours Winners For November 23-25, 2023
At PharmEasy, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As your healthcare and wellness partner, your health and well-being matter the most to us. To help you take it easy with your healthcare needs and enjoy guaranteed savings – the idea of ‘Lucky Hour’ was born. During our ‘Lucky Hours,’ the lucky
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.