Canditas 1 %W/W Description
Canditas Dusting Powder is a topical antifungal medicine that is used to prevent or treat fungal infections of the skin. It helps in relieving associated symptoms like rashes, itching in intimate bod
y parts, etc. caused due to hot and humid weather or excessive sweating. It contains clotrimazole as its active ingredient. It keeps the skin dry. It takes a few days to show its effect, so complete the full course of treatment. Do not use it for a prolonged duration unless it is prescribed by your dermatologist. Before starting the treatment with Canditas Dusting Powder you should tell the doctor about your detailed health condition especially skin related problems if any. If you don't see any improvement even after two or three weeks of treatment, let your doctor know immediately.
- Triben Dusting Powder 75gmBy Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals75g Dusting Powder in BottleMRP 127.50₹ 127.50₹ 1.7/Gram
- Funzi Mx 1% Bottle Of 100gm Dusting PowderBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd100g Dusting Powder in BottleMRP 151.25₹ 130.07₹ 1.30/Gram
- Mycoderm C Sandalwood Fragrance Bottle Of 100gm Dusting PowderBy Fdc Limited100g Dusting Powder in BottleMRP 118.80₹ 102.17₹ 1.02/Gram
- Hautderm Lemon Fragrance Bottle Of 75gm Dusting PowderBy Biosafe Pharma75g Dusting Powder in BottleMRP 115.00₹ 98.90₹ 1.32/Gram
- Candirid 1% Bottle Of 100gm Dusting PowderBy Gary Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd100g Dusting Powder in BottleMRP 125.00₹ 125.00₹ 1.25/Gram
Uses of Canditas 1 %W/W
- Canditas Dusting Powder is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections such as athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, sweat rash and diaper rash. It can also be used to absorb excess sweat or fluids seeping out of wounds....
Contraindications of Canditas 1 %W/W
Side effects of Canditas 1 %W/W
- Mild burning or irritation at the site of application
- Flaking of the treated skin
Precautions and Warnings of Canditas 1 %W/W
Other General Warnings
- You are already using any other antifungal medications.
- You have a known allergy to any other antifungal medicine.
- You are not sure whether you have an athlete's foot or any specific skin infection. Dermatologist consultation is recommended.
Mode of Action of Canditas 1 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Canditas 1 %W/W
- Dust Canditas Dusting Powder on the affected area of the skin as required.
- Wash your hands before and after using this dusting powder.
- Do not rub the powder.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
Interactions of Canditas 1 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Canditas Dusting Powder is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other skin conditions.
- It is advised to not use any other medicated creams or ointments together without your doctor's advice.
Storage and disposal of Canditas 1 %W/W
- Store it in the original packing to protect it from heat.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Canditas 1 %W/W
- As this powder is meant for external application, cases of an overdose are unlikely. If you have applied this powder in extra quantity, you should wipe it out with a tissue or cotton.
- Oral intake of Canditas Dusting Powder dosage accidentally or knowingly can result in vomiting, nausea and fainting. Seek immediate help in such instances.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Canditas Dusting Powder?
Q: How to apply Canditas Dusting Powder?
- Before applying, wash the affected area and dry it thoroughly.
- Sprinkle Canditas Dusting Powder into the affected area as directed by the doctor. Do not rub it.
- Do not use it in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended, for an effective treatment.
Q: What special care should I take when using Canditas Dusting Powder?
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not use it on your own until you are not sure about the type of skin infection.
Q: How can I prevent fungal infections naturally along with the use of Canditas Dusting Powder?
- Avoid scratching the affected area if it is itching, as it can lead to the spread of the infection.
- Try to keep the skin dry especially in the toes and genital areas.
- Do not share your towel or bathing soap with others or avoid using other's bathing stuff like a towel or soap.
- Wash your hands properly after applying the powder to the affected area.